Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How long does Clenbuterol take to work?

StifflersBar

I know its important to maintain a healthy diet and lots of cardio to get the full effects. So let's say theoretically,I'm eating moderately, nothing too crazy, no snacks, lots of water...etc. I work out daily, doing both cardio and lifting. how long would you say until results appear? I mean, once it occurs is it rapidly?

~Stiffler~

StifflersBar said:
I know its important to maintain a healthy diet and lots of cardio to get the full effects. So let's say theoretically,I'm eating moderately, nothing too crazy, no snacks, lots of water...etc. I work out daily, doing both cardio and lifting. how long would you say until results appear? I mean, once it occurs is it rapidly?

~Stiffler~

Depends on your dosage bro,
I've only taken liquid clen from Ancillary Guys and that took approximately and hour or so to kick in...results as far as fat loss is in your dietary hands, and your cardio practices. Your not gonna become brad pitt from F Club from doing clen either. It helps with fat loss but as many will tell you, diet,training are more important to keep in check

clen does not drop weight fast, the shakes are the only way to tell if it really is in your system physically, i mean you are not gonna feel different, or get thin tomorrow. i did celn for 2 weeks, lost two lbs, whoopdy fuckin' doooo

With my cute face though, I could be bradd pitt. haha..
But as far as the dosage goes...umm i believe they are .02 mg.
I just wondered if it helped fast..not that I'm in a rush, but yea it does give me the shakes a bit, but I didn't know what would give me something quick to appease my mind.

~Stiffler~

StifflersBar said:
With my cute face though, I could be bradd pitt. haha..
But as far as the dosage goes...umm i believe they are .02 mg.
I just wondered if it helped fast..not that I'm in a rush, but yea it does give me the shakes a bit, but I didn't know what would give me something quick to appease my mind.

~Stiffler~

What? Are you asking for a quick way for fat loss?

StifflersBar said:

~Stiffler~

that's impossible to say, work can mean MANY things, some people don't lose fat as fast as others, so do; the question is too vague.

For me i saw pretty rapid weight loss but as stated before diet and cardio are the main factors. Everybody is different though so you could have fast results or you might have to wait a little longer.

I feel the effects about 20 minutes after taking! If thats what you mean.

RADAR

I've used ltl clen. Got the shakes bad! lol.
But I honestly didn't feel like it helped me that much in terms of losing more weight than I normally would have without it, given the same diet and cardio.
But thats just me....

I've read some people say that clen maybe increases your metabolism by 10-15%. So if you screw up your diet and eat that jelly donut, lol, then you kind of cancel out the benefit of the clen..
BTW, I can see clen being useful for someone who is -already- low in bf, like under 10%, trying to lean out as much as possible. But if you are fat, 15+ %, then I think you are wasting your time (and health) by taking clen.

benny1970 said:
I've used ltl clen. Got the shakes bad! lol.
But I honestly didn't feel like it helped me that much in terms of losing more weight than I normally would have without it, given the same diet and cardio.
But thats just me....

I've read some people say that clen maybe increases your metabolism by 10-15%. So if you screw up your diet and eat that jelly donut, lol, then you kind of cancel out the benefit of the clen..
BTW, I can see clen being useful for someone who is -already- low in bf, like under 10%, trying to lean out as much as possible. But if you are fat, 15+ %, then I think you are wasting your time (and health) by taking clen.

not 10-15%, more like 2-5% max

Top Bottom