Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How long does Clenbuterol take to work?

2-5% same as ECA?
What i've been doing recently is combining clen and ECA together. 60-80mcg of clen/day with 25/200 e/c a day.. Been going great so far..

TraxZBT said:
2-5% same as ECA?
What i've been doing recently is combining clen and ECA together. 60-80mcg of clen/day with 25/200 e/c a day.. Been going great so far..

Clen works about the same way as ephedrine. However, ephedrine is out of the body in hours, while clenbuterol lasts for days. They are cousin products, think of them that way.

I wouldn't combine the two together, but that's up to you.

Mr.X

thus far i am up to two 20 whatever they measure in Mcs? a day. i do shake as most of u stated, but not enough to bother me...unfortauntely weight loss has not been prominenent at all yet. who knows...

StifflersBar said:
thus far i am up to two 20 whatever they measure in Mcs? a day. i do shake as most of u stated, but not enough to bother me...unfortauntely weight loss has not been prominenent at all yet. who knows...

the product is measured in MCG

dial in your diet/training/cardio without that clen will not do anything for you

Mr.X

Top Bottom