Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How long do you wait before hitting next cycle after a show?

iron asylum

I pretty much stopped my juicing about 10 days before the show and after another week of rest want to get started up again to grow for the season. How long after a show would it be recomended to wait before starting up another cycle? Should I wait a month and completely fill back up naturally before starting back up? Longer? shorter?

What's your cycle history? What's was your last contest cycle? Offseason goals and timetable you wish to accomplish them?

What's your cycle history? What's was your last contest cycle? Offseason goals and timetable you wish to accomplish them?

Was on Tren/prop/mast/winny and a number of peptides pre show for quite some time.

Goals are to get bigger without the bloat while gaining 10 to 20 pounds of solid muscle in the next year (mainly legs is where alot of it will go I'm hoping) before cutting for next contest in July or August of 2011.

Cycle history is I have done all and everything and can tolerate high doses of everything except tren or EQ.

I plan on getting on test/deca/growth as my base for the next several months when I start. Not sure if I will add an oral or not. Again I want to gain size again but not get that off season bloated look. I'm willing to go up to 10% max in bf while watching diet.

right away

4-6 week blast of short esters prop/tren a

why?

your body is a sponge at this point as you know.. you can eat piles of garbage of for about 3-4 weeks without getting fat.. just getting fuller harder. So take advatnage of the post contest rebound.. with some add masses.

right away

4-6 week blast of short esters prop/tren a

why?

your body is a sponge at this point as you know.. you can eat piles of garbage of for about 3-4 weeks without getting fat.. just getting fuller harder. So take advatnage of the post contest rebound.. with some add masses.

+1

For health, obviously staying clean is your best bet.

But for gains you want to really eat a lot and grow. Your body is primed for growth since it has been deprived so long of the nutrients it needs.

I've heard this also, I think from a Dave Palumbo srticle to get right into it to make some quick gains! I know al you want to do it rest! Haha

I've heard this also, I think from a Dave Palumbo srticle to get right into it to make some quick gains! I know al you want to do it rest! Haha
yea my body needs a rest and I want to get back into things safely. I am 45 and not so invincible anymore.

yea my body needs a rest and I want to get back into things safely. I am 45 and not so invincible anymore.

Hop back on testosterone right away good bro. You don't need to use multiple compounds. I'd shoot 500mg/week, or 100mg prop EOD you will benefit from it a lot.

You should be on HRT at your age anyways 200mg/week. Though, to drop it for competition was wise to get hard and dry.

Oh, and I just went through all of your competition shots on MD bro. You look great. You really came a long ways. Most of these guys only know you are jacked now. They don't realize where you came from beforehand being overweight. You should be really proud of your accomplishment. Way to go.

I'm sure once you jump into that wagon, it gets to the point that you never come off. Is just a matter of switching compaunds throughout the year. It has to be that way in these days if you wanna stay competitive.

Top Bottom