Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How long do you REALLY have to wait between cycles?

Tuck

My last cycle was 15 weeks of 500 Sust/wk and 250 EQ/wk. I started a 4-week PCT with Nolva, etc 4 weeks after my last jab. Can I start another cycle once my PCT is through -- which would be 8 weeks after my last jab -- or do I really have to wait the same length of time as the cycle, ie 15 weeks? Does time on really have to equal time off? Thanks for the advice.

The only way to really tell is to have blood work done to see if everything is back to normal.

Nucman said:
The only way to really tell is to have blood work done to see if everything is back to normal.

some people are on all year but best to get your blood work done and see, dont think there is one rule for everyone

I dont. All I may do is go right into the next and stay on year round. Sometimes take a few weeks off, but always bridge with 10mg/day of dbol.

Truth be told 12 seconds is the time you can wait this is what the conspirators dont want you to know but in truth when you have taken your last shot and after 12 seconds of agonizing antisipation for the next shot has occured your good to go again :mix:

Top Bottom