Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

how long did it take after your cyle for damn eq pimples to clear off your tris?

the_only_sepe

this shit is horrible, I dont even break out on test, never had any of these little ass bumps on my bis/tris b4 but eq managed to do it, wondering why eq can cause this in a specific area

What brand did you use? Usually the Ganabol/Equigan has excess oil-- for more frequent injections. 50mg per ml. Spectro, QV and some others carry the 200mg/ml versions-- which is probably somewhat better for acne prevention--

Are they true zits or do they appear to have little hard spheres in them when you pinch or pop them? If it's the latter, you may have a skin condition that the doc can clear right up. The reason I suggest this is that this condition seems to manifest on the tri and love handle area in my experience. Good luck

yeah bro, i break out on my arms bad with winny i think it is. or some hormonal changes from something. anyway...on the back of my left arm, right under my tri, and a little on the tri itself, i break out like no place else. shitloads of pimples there in that one spot..then a few here and there on the rest of my arms. it was weird as shit. i have been using nizoral daily on it as well as accutane gel. it is working wonders all around for red spots and for acne. and the acccutane gel gives you that slightly oiled up look all day for some reason. the gel has a kinda sheen to it. pretty cool side effect. but i don't understand this specific spot breakout shit either. that is why i just spot treat it with the nizoral and accutane gel. since its mainly my arms. and i am too white to take my shirt off anyway. lol. :D :D

That is odd that the nizoral works for your acne. From what I knew it is suposed to treat severe cases of dandruf? Do you use it for acne or just for those bumps that you get on your tris? The reason I ask is because I am presently getting sparatic acne on my back and I've had those bumps on my tris for quite a while. You can't see them but I can feel them. Thanks.

Spectre said:
Are they true zits or do they appear to have little hard spheres in them when you pinch or pop them? If it's the latter, you may have a skin condition that the doc can clear right up. The reason I suggest this is that this condition seems to manifest on the tri and love handle area in my experience. Good luck

Is that right? Do you remember what kind of creme or whatever is prescribed for that?

jAcKiNDaBoX said:
That is odd that the nizoral works for your acne. From what I knew it is suposed to treat severe cases of dandruf? Do you use it for acne or just for those bumps that you get on your tris? The reason I ask is because I am presently getting sparatic acne on my back and I've had those bumps on my tris for quite a while. You can't see them but I can feel them. Thanks.

i don't know bro....all i can tell you is that the stuff stopped acne as well as red rash type spots on my arms. cleaned out everything. it works. so i use it.

Top Bottom