Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How Long Can I Run EQ For?????????/

ruger45

I am currently doing a 12 week bulking cycle of Sust/Eq/D-bol/Halo. I am on my 5th week. Of course I ran the D-bol for the first 4 weeks only and will run the Halo the last 4 weeks of my cycle.

My question is can I run the Eq the entire 12 weeks? I have enough Eq for 3 cycles. I am using 600mg of Ttokkyo a week, I split the 600mg in two shots, Monday and Thursday. I love Eq!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's fucking awesome. My vascularity has gone through the roof.

Brothers, let me know your thoughts.

I have ran the EQ in those dosages for 12 weeks with great results personally.
What specifically is your concern if any?
Length is fine in my experience.

God Bless

im going to run EQ for 10 weeks...did you run the EQ and Dbol together? how did that work for ya...

I had no problems running 40mg of D-bol every day. My strength went through the roof! And I'm continuing to get stronger.

I was concerned with the sides of running the Eq all 12 weeks. I guess all the posts that I have read say to run it a minimum of 8 weeks and some say 10.

FOREVER!!!! j/k bro 8-12 weeks is pretty standard. i know guys that have taken it for months though nonstop.(dont recommend it)

EQ is what I use for a base drug. You will experience moderate increases in both size and strength. However, don't expect it to come quick. As was mentioned in the above posts, it has minimal effects on the kidneys and liver so use it as long as you like within reason. My last cycle was EQ, dbol and CYp. The Eq lasted the duration, which was almost 14 weeks.

P.S.
Good for site injections too

Top Bottom