Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How long between cycles?

asia6

1-10 weeks of test E 500mg (250mg 2x a week) Start pct 12 days after last shot. I'm thinking about saving time and money by puchasing a second cycle along with my first. My question is: When the time is right, what would be a good ideal second cycle? Thanks

1-10 weeks of test E 500mg (250mg 2x a week) Start pct 12 days after last shot. I'm thinking about saving time and money by puchasing a second cycle along with my first. My question is: When the time is right, what would be a good ideal second cycle? Thanks

The same as when it's been asked before: the length of the cycle + PCT = time off. But by all means save some bucks ordering now

That's a question nobody can answer to, especially when we know almost nothing about you and your goals.

https://www.elitefitness.com/forum/...ed-related-questions-please-read-1496515.html

Besides, what might be ideal for someone else may not be that for you.

hold your horses man. if you do what you are saying you will not take time off in between to keep your HPTA healthy

come off and wait and then do blood work. when your #'s are good THEN you can worry about a 2nd.. besides you don't know how you will even like the first

you need to slow it down and wait... focus on what you are doing right NOW... its a significant time in between cycles... time on cycle PLUS pct time = time off.. so if you run a 12 week cycle, take 2 weeks to let esters clear then run a 4-6 week pct, you are looking at 18-20 weeks on which means you need that time off... so thats quite a long time away

Top Bottom