Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How long before liver values return to normal

Well, how much were you taking man? When I was taking 30/mg/ed it didn't effect me to the point where it raised flags. Bumping for you because I'm unsure about the answer

Vicious cycle said:
After stopping D-bol, how long does it take for liver values to return to normal?

>> there isn't an specific answer , because it depends on each person's abilitie to re-generate the liver , we are all different . And it also depends on how strong was the damage to the liver and also depends on life style . EX : if you are drinking all the time , it will take longer to return to normal ..

Victor

I just read in a article in Ironman. That is very quick. The liver returns normal levels very quickly after oral AS use.. The liver is the cleaning system. I am sure it can take alot of abuse. But I take enzymes just to be safe. ;)

Thanks guys. I take 40mg/ed. My strength has gone up, but I don't feel ANY other sides from it (lower back pain and such) so I have my doubts as to the potency anyway. I never drink while on orals and rarely with injections.

Top Bottom