Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How long before I can test the blood ?

i'm sick and tired of people coming to me who were put on excessive TRT dosages by these scam for profit anti-aging clinics (you know the ones that put 25 year olds on HGH) who have prostate's the size of grapefruits and blood pressure 160/110

if you want to overdose on TRT that is your business, just remember I warned you. once you hit 50 you have 2M cancer cells in your prostate and your odds of prostate cancer from years of high TRT dosage is near 100%

[FONT=&quot]So I did my last shot of test e 500mg/week a couple weeks ago and then went back to my regular TRT dosage of 200mg/week. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I need to get a blood test soon, so how long do you think I need to wait for the 500mg/week dosage to clear out of my system?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
Wait at least 6 weeks in my opinion

[FONT=&quot]So I did my last shot of test e 500mg/week a couple weeks ago and then went back to my regular TRT dosage of 200mg/week. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I need to get a blood test soon, so how long do you think I need to wait for the 500mg/week dosage to clear out of my system?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

Everyone said it already, 6 weeks is good. I had the luxury of getting blood work done 4 weeks after my last shot of same dosage test and I showed normal-high levels but nothing abnormal. (Test and Free test only). Also I’m not on “TRT” or cruise cycles. After 12 weeks my test was the same as the 4wk mark but my free test was down 3-4. From 21 to 18. Week 13/14 where consistent with that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom