Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How long before i can start my new cycle?

dal022

I knew this was going to happen i stopped my second cycle 4 weeks ago still taking clomid finished hcg how long before i can start my new cycle after clomid is finished? i have 18 more days left of clomid 50mg a day

dal022 said:
I knew this was going to happen i stopped my second cycle 4 weeks ago still taking clomid finished hcg how long before i can start my new cycle after clomid is finished? i have 18 more days left of clomid 50mg a day

If you have insurance or can come up with 2-3 hundred dollars it costs to do blood-work, then that's the way to go. That way you see where you stand before making the decision to go again.

Clomid has a half-life of 5-7 days.... so you should wait until the clomid is completely out of your system....typically 2-3 weeks is a good amount of time to wait after finishing clomid.... a general rule of thumb people follow is time off = time on + PCT... but everyone recovers differently.... blood work will tell you for sure if you're recovered....

Top Bottom