Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

how long for anavar to kick in?

eddie1

ive been on anavar @50mg ED for almost 2 weeks now and dont think i really notice anything major kick in yet. how long does it usually take? i think im gonna bump it up to 100mg ED. thanks

3 days took me to get insane pumps.....cant even finish bicep workouts....too painful....

now i am at week 2 and my entire body has become defined and rock hard....best shit i ever took.

lifthard2005 said:
3 days took me to get insane pumps.....cant even finish bicep workouts....too painful....

now i am at week 2 and my entire body has become defined and rock hard....best shit i ever took.

what do you mean you can finish bicep work outs?

i used 50mgs ed for 6wks and to be honest i wasnt impressed. i am giving it one more try at 80mgs ed for 6wks using a UG supp w/ 20mg tabs

Try buying real var i promise you will know the difference

Pretty much the same as lifthard for me. Few days and the pumps were mega. Also for the 1st and last time ever I had a spiders web of veins across my chest, it was insane, but costs quite a bit.

ive been on anavar @50mg ED for almost 2 weeks now and dont think i really notice anything major kick in yet. how long does it usually take? i think im gonna bump it up to 100mg ED. thanks

Keep in mind ANAVAR is a rather mild AAS. Even when In higher dosages the gains from ANAVAR are not extreme. They are solid ,,slower gains that come each week. Strength is the first thing you will notice.

Top Bottom