Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How long after using Letro can I get a testosterone blood test?

Cryptlord

How long after using Letro can I get a testosterone blood test?

I've been trying to reverse some gyno so I have been running Letro and Dostinex as of late. I'm dropping the Letro and Dostinex tomorrow but will then run Aromasin for estrogen rebound for maybe a week or two.

I want an accurate reading of my natural testosterone. I feel fine, I just would like to know for future reference.

the problem is it can take some time for homeostasis to return after minipulating any hormone--wish i could bro, send a pm to tatyana, if anyone knows, she will.

This is how I see things related to any sex...........

Anytime you manipulate major sex hormones which are the main things that say whether you are a man or a woman, will take time to re-balance things. To me, it doesn't matter how much test you are using and what your PCT protocols are. If you have high expectations it won't happen. Ideally it would happen, but practically it won't happen for the most part.

If you feel fine enough to test then go ahead and test.

Speaking from experience, even a month may not be enough time to reach that "homeostasis"... on top of that, test levels aren't the only thing you should be concerned with... lipids and liver enzymes will be messed up too, and those take just as long if not longer to balance out... AI's will do a number on you, on top of what a cycle's already done to your body.... so give yourself a couple months... I had this conversation with Tatyana once and she agreed that it could even take up to 3 months to stabilize.

Well, the last time I cycled was in December... got a small gyno flare up and finished the cycle early and was done with PCT mid January. Went natty for two months and now for the past month ive been doing gyno reversal.

Good advice.
njmuscleguy said:
Speaking from experience, even a month may not be enough time to reach that "homeostasis"... on top of that, test levels aren't the only thing you should be concerned with... lipids and liver enzymes will be messed up too, and those take just as long if not longer to balance out... AI's will do a number on you, on top of what a cycle's already done to your body.... so give yourself a couple months... I had this conversation with Tatyana once and she agreed that it could even take up to 3 months to stabilize.

Top Bottom