x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

how long after PCT should I start a cycle

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about how long after PCT should I start a cycle within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: I did the 3 three weeks PCT and now want to jump back on the cycle again. My question is what Is the shortest time I should wait after PCT? I know it is recommended about 2 weeks but I don't really want to wait

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

sarms1.com
needtobuildmuslce.com
puritysourcelabs.ru
bannednutrition.com

how long after PCT should I start a cycle

I did the 3 three weeks PCT and now want to jump back on the cycle again. My question is what Is the shortest time I should wait after PCT? I know it is recommended about 2 weeks but I don't really want to wait

Re: how long after PCT should I start a cycle

Quote Quote posted by kachok27
    I did the 3 three weeks PCT and now want to jump back on the cycle again. My question is what Is the shortest time I should wait after PCT? I know it is recommended about 2 weeks but I don't really want to wait
    Depends on a lot of things, but I think most people would say, time on = time off. And time on INCLUDES PCT. So lets say you did a 10 week cycle (short acting esters) and 3 weeks of PCT, you should wait 13 weeks AT LEAST before starting your next cycle. Could be longer depending on the cycle you did, for example if you did a 10 week cycle of Test E and EQ (long esters), you can't start PCT for at least 3 weeks and then do 3 weeks of PCT, well now you are up to 16 weeks of time off before the next cycle.

I know this isn't what you wanted to hear, sorry.

Olympian

Re: how long after PCT should I start a cycle

The PCT I recommend is eight weeks long. The last two weeks are clean. You can begin your next cycle upon completion of the full eight-week recovery. Of course, I recommend eight-week AAS cycles.