Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

how long after PCT should I start a cycle

kachok27

I did the 3 three weeks PCT and now want to jump back on the cycle again. My question is what Is the shortest time I should wait after PCT? I know it is recommended about 2 weeks but I don't really want to wait

kachok27 said:
I did the 3 three weeks PCT and now want to jump back on the cycle again. My question is what Is the shortest time I should wait after PCT? I know it is recommended about 2 weeks but I don't really want to wait

Depends on a lot of things, but I think most people would say, time on = time off. And time on INCLUDES PCT. So lets say you did a 10 week cycle (short acting esters) and 3 weeks of PCT, you should wait 13 weeks AT LEAST before starting your next cycle. Could be longer depending on the cycle you did, for example if you did a 10 week cycle of Test E and EQ (long esters), you can't start PCT for at least 3 weeks and then do 3 weeks of PCT, well now you are up to 16 weeks of time off before the next cycle.

I know this isn't what you wanted to hear, sorry.

The PCT I recommend is eight weeks long. The last two weeks are clean. You can begin your next cycle upon completion of the full eight-week recovery. Of course, I recommend eight-week AAS cycles.

Top Bottom