Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

how long after PCT?

exlax

I know this question is asked time and time again, but i'll go ahead and ask anyways. I'm just starting the 4th out of 6th week of my 3rd cycle (it's tren/prop 75/100mg EOD). I've done 2 other cycles, one 8 weeks and one 7 weeks, so i've stuck roughl to the time on=off. My question is. Since i'm only doing such a short cycle of 6 weeks and my other ones have been short as well and it doesn't take me long to recover. If I do a 4 week PCT, how long after this cycle should I wait in order to be safe? If I'm recovered within the 4 weeks of PCT, would I be safe to go back on after PCT is up? What do you guys think? BTW my next cycle is going to be Tren/prop/winny 75/100/50mg EOD/EOD/ED. My past 2 cycles have been test/deca and test/dbol. Thanks guys.

I usually wait at least the same amount of time as I was "on". 10 week cycle wait 10 weeks. 10 on 10 off. PCT included.

ExLax said:
so I should be good to go like 2 weeks after PCT?

only if your cycle was 2 weeks long...Why take the risk?
its not worth it dude,take your time and recover properly,safer in the long run imo ;)

Top Bottom