Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How Long??

growing painz

I posted this on the regular board, but I was looking for some more experiences or opinions...Thx

Monday will be the end of my fourth week of Boldenon 200, 300mg/week and my second week of pink d-bol/30mg day..So far I have only gained about 4lbs, and havent noticed any water retention or dramatic strenght increase. Am I just being paranoid or should I have seen some better results already? Has anyone had any experience with a similar cycle?.....Thx

Eeesh.One of two possibilities-Either A-Your d-bol is bunk,or B-Your nutritional intake is way off...How many calories a day are you taking in-grams of protein/carbs/fat?

I'm definitely with HUCK when I say...SHEESH!!

My first cycle last fall was 300 mg Ultragan EQ for 6 weeks, with 30 mg Thai dbol for the first 5, and I BLEW UP, putting on about 35 pounds and holding 30 of them for several months afterwards...

I can' really add anything, because I would automatically assume your gear is fake. Even with a shitty diet, you'd notice some weight gain even if it was just water...and my shins/lower back get so pumped just doing everyday activities, I know my shit's real in the first few days...

Unfortunately, you might just have to cut your losses with this one...

------------------
GIG 'EM, Badkins21
[email protected]
For a glimpse into my life, click here: BLAIR'S WORLD!!
"It's just me against the world..." --2Pac

Thanks for the help...Huck, I'm taking in about 250-260g protein/200-210 carbs/ i haven't really calculated fat..I have been just trying to stay away from it as much as possible. 4 of my 5 meals are shakes does that matter? I have been using Stew Meats protein for the last two weeks..and I have been doing a split routine 1 on 1 off...what do you think?...Thanks again

Sorry bro it might be too soon to tell if your eq is legit but the dbol has to be fake.
Why so many shakes? The eq should make you hungry?
Anytime I use eq I start to crave red meat big time.
How much eq do you have? If you have enough ,
Up the eq to 400 mg/week and keep running it for 10 weeks you should still gain some good muscle on the eq if you eat right.

Kookyguy's advice was right on...Your d-bol is more than likely bunk...Up that eq dosage to 400mgs a week as kooky suggests,and all will not be lost if it's legit,as you will still make some nice,quality gains...

Take a gander at my second cycle (WHICH I MADE ABSOLUTELY ZERO GAINS FROM)

35mg per day Naposims DBol for 6 weeks
750mg Primoteston Enanthate for 10 weeks
400mg Ultragan EQ for 11 weeks

Protein was about 300 grams per day
Calories were about 3800 per day
Carbs ? (Should have paid more attention)
Water was definitely low (My bad) 3/4 gallon

Got reasonably good sleep
Trained hard / each body part once per week

Starting weight 190lbs @ 16%bf
Ending weight 190lbs @ 14%bf

So I blew a cool grand and almost zip to show for it.

The funny thing is my source is good and the gear all checked out via photograph verification etc.

Makes you wonder what the hell went wrong don't it?

I would just stop the dbol now, since it is most likely fake...I would also try to increase the amount of "whole food" that you take in!! Shakes should be a supplement to a good, healthy, nutritious diet...I made the same mistake--I used to drink 2 shakes/day, 1 bar/day, and only 1-2 real meals--but after correcting it, made much better gains in muscle mass!!

------------------
GIG 'EM, Badkins21
[email protected]
For a glimpse into my life, click here: BLAIR'S WORLD!!
"It's just me against the world..." --2Pac

Sorry it took so long answer i was out Yesterday. Kooky, The reason I use so many shakes, is because with my job I don't have alot of time to stop and eat a whole meal..so I use the shakes because I can take in a meal in just a few minutes then get back to work. The hours I work I have to get in usually 3-4 of my 5 meals. I do feel some hunger increase but I can't tell if it's from the EQ or just because most of my meals are shakes? I only have enough EQ left for 3 weeks at 300mg if I up to 400mg I will only have 2weeks left. I talked to my source and he swares that the d-bols are real..he claims they are ttokkyo 10mg..But he originally told me they were 5mg??? So I don't know what the deal is...Unfortunately he is the only guy in the town that I live in..so I am leary to get anything else from him...Badkins, Thanks for the advice on the meals..but can you give me any advice on some meals that are quick that I can fit into my schedule?....Thanks......also thanks to everyone that replied...I appreciate the help....

Badkins is right about eating whole foods.
I used to drink alot of shakes and my gains are much better with whole foods.
Sometimes for bulking I will still use alot of protien drinks but if I cant get good food ill eat some junk food just to get the calories. I know this isnt ideal but we dont live in an ideal world.
Of course try not to eat too much bad food or you will just end up fat.
You should start looking for a mail order source.
Im not the diet guru so ill leave that to the pros on the board .
Good luck bro!

Top Bottom