Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

how likely is cancer on sarms?

SimGomez

I was working out at the gym and some huge dude came up to me with no mask no covering at all and started to tell me how sarms are bad for you cause they cause cancer and he said there was no science proving they didn’t. I told him they don’t and he said ‘okay whatever’ and walked away coughing. Now I am confused, do they cause cancer or not?

The sarms and cancer theory was a myth that was debunked, it's just not true.

smfh... your sentence even says that he said he has no proof of it... i cant believe how many posts from people i see lacking any sign of common fkn sense.. its beyond scary and it does explain a lot on how things are going in our country entirely...

Unfortunately no one really knows and anyone who says different either way more than likely has an agenda or is just ignorant. Sarms are very much in their infancy and there has been nowhere near enough research on the longer term effects. You use them at your own risk.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Unfortunately no one really knows and anyone who says different either way more than likely has an agenda or is just ignorant. Sarms are very much in their infancy and there has been nowhere near enough research on the longer term effects. You use them at your own risk.

I agree with the above. I think there is a reference to the study of GW.
Everyone says the dosage is way high... maybe so... but it is the same exact dosage used I. All medical studies. There were limited human studies and there is no evidence that they got cancer however they did not actively follow them either.
SARMS are like 20 years old. AAS over 100. Do I think they cause cancer.. probably not. I know 3 people that have taken GW and have come down with cancer. I do not think it is linked.... too many variables.
BTW- when someone comes down with cancer, they do not try and find out why.
I would just be ignorant to say definitely no. I do believe GH will increase growth of existing cancer cells. SARMS does have effects on GH.

I am not here to argue just provide my opinion. I believe that I do have a basis for my opinion and have no external motivation one way or another.

Anything that can increase growth can increase cancer. But, that is if you already have cancer. The question is if it is carcinogenic, and I would say no. But, that is still yet to be proven. Like most things, use responsibly and there should not be an issue.

The same thing was said about IGF-1 and GH increasing cancer. Neither of this actually caused cancer, but they made already existing tumors grow more.

Top Bottom