Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

how to know if I'm ready for AAS use. Thinking about my first steroid cycle

bester.com

Hey guys I was wondering what are the most important points to consider if you are ready to run a cycle for first time, specially if you have no assistance from a experienced person, I know age is the number one, you must be older than 26 which I'm also educate yourself about doses and cycle lengths , I have been reading a lot for three months about the cycle of test and anavar I'm seeking to do and the proper pct I have to follow, like I said I'm 28 years old 6'0 and weight 170 lbs, if anything unexpected comes out while running the cycle can I come here and get any assistance from you guys?

Here is a good article for you to read that talks about knowing whether or not you are ready for steroids: http://www.evolutionary.org/are-you-ready-for-steroids/

The longer you wait to do your first cycle - the more you will get out of it. Steroids are a tool. They are kind of your 'ace in the hole'. You want to make as much progress naturally before using steroids. That way the steroids will get you through the sticking point you reach when you are close to your natural potential.

Look at the best bodybuilders of all time - Kai Greene, Ronnie Coleman etc. They all built a base naturally. They learnt how to diet and train. Then when they added in the steroids, they absolutely exploded.

If you think you are ready for your first steroid cycle, check out this video I made on how to properly run a first steroid cycle -> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qqBLCSaKsW4

you are very thin for your height. i would think you could easily put on 15 pounds of lean muscle mass before using steroids

I don't like to tell guys who are too thin or too heavy to use steroids. you really should have a proper base first. otherwise i would be a hypocrite

Check out the article Muskate linked above. It is very detailed on key things you should have/be before you are ready to cycle. An often overlooked aspect is the financial impact. You need to be able to afford gear, supplements, PCT drugs, etc without affecting your life.

The thing which is very important is how advanced are you already.

I would never recommend a cycle for a newbie. Only if you are heavy, strong and knowledgeable enough.

Also, you need to have your diet and training in check. There should be as little gaps as possible. Finally, do months of research before deciding to use anything. You will thank yourself later that you did it.

Top Bottom