x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -
puritysourcelabsdomestic-supply
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals

How to kill Gyno with Nolva on a Test E only cycle?

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about How to kill Gyno with Nolva on a Test E only cycle? within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: Hey guy, it's me again, Liam, it just have this question that I couldn't answer. For sake of the argument let's say no matter what, you are not going to use an Aromatase Inhibitor, even if Jesus appears and says so, also it is your first cycle, you are on your genetic limit of growing, the cycle is Test E only 500 mg per week for 12 weeks, you are not using estrogen blockers neither and it appears that gyno started: 1.- How would you use Tamoxifen to kill Gyno if you are not using HCG while

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: How to kill Gyno with Nolva on a Test E only cycle?

on 500mg week of test id would do 1mg 2x and possibly 3x a week.

On the topic of HCG, heep in mind that most of the E increase reported when people use HVG is because HCE causes the body to release more test which means more aromatization of T into E. Additionally, 250 units of HCG is a very small dose and going to have a minimal impact on E levels.

I base my above recomendation on the fact that most guys running TRT are using 100mg test a week + a decent bump of HCG (ie 700 units)

OR

200mg of test + 2x 250Unuts of HCG weekly

Guys running the above HRT plans are often on 1mg adex 2x a week and have E levels withing normal lab range.
    Before asking me why a post was moved or deleted please read the Elite Fitness TOS

And while your at it make sure to read the sticky about the rules at the top of the forum.

If I gave you an infraction for inappropriate language keep in mind breaking the forum rules by talking about Labs in any fashion IS inappropriate language.

Quote Quote posted by Lou Super Man 123 View Post
    Radar !! How you doing man?
    I have been reading this forum for a couple of years and you are the guy I respect the most, I have to tell you that

Hey, speaking of the Thread, I still have a doubt, I want to take 1/4 of mg of Arimidex E3D on cycle (Test Enan 500 mg a week) but I'm thinking of doing 250 IU of HCG on cycle E2D what led me to the question:

HCG increases the estrogen, so what's difference does it make to apply HCG on cycle in that dose, in terms of the Arimidex's dose?

How would you use Arimidex to control estrogen doing a Test Enan 500 mg a week only cycle for a first time user in this cases?

1.- Doing Test Enan 500 mg a week only and anything else
    2.- Doing Test Enan 500 mg a week + 250 IU's of HCG E2D

My info is:

-Age = 26
    -Height = 62
    -Weight = 220
    -Bodyfat = 8%
    -Years training = 6
    -Cycles = I had never done one in my life.
    -Goal = Massive bulk up, fat gain is not a concern.
    -cycle = Test E only 500 mg per week for 12 weeks.
    -Nutrition = No sat fats, no junk food, no fast digesting carbs
    40% Carbs, 30% Protein, 30% Fats.
    5 liters of water a day (About 1.3 gallons)
    -Calories = 4500 on workout days, 4000 on rest days.

Thanks a lot for your support

Thank you I really appreciate that!

The answer to your Question ,since this is your first cycle it is best to have an AI on hand, you may even be like me and not even be prone to estrogen buildup/hence gyno, However its better to have an ai on hand for that just in case, if you do feel the need to use an ai start with .25 eod, as each case is user sensitive.
    As far as HCG, HCG directly stimulates aromatization. Its not that it turns into estrogen itself. To say the only reason someone has gyno symptoms from it is because it raises T is incorrect. the stimulation of the aromatase enzyme, in regards to HCG, has nothing to do with HCG raising T levels.
    Your T levels are so high on cycle it has more material to turn into estrogen so yes more people are more sensitive to gyno while on it.HCG is used to help get your body back in the game faster before starting PCT so theres no need to run it the whole cycle, the last two weeks is sufficient @ 500iu's a week then start up PCT.
    Remember a good PCT is just as important in keeping gains as the cycle itself.

Banned

Thumbs up Re: How to kill Gyno with Nolva on a Test E only cycle?

Quote Quote posted by Zyglamail View Post
    on 500mg week of test id would do 1mg 2x and possibly 3x a week.

On the topic of HCG, heep in mind that most of the E increase reported when people use HVG is because HCE causes the body to release more test which means more aromatization of T into E. Additionally, 250 units of HCG is a very small dose and going to have a minimal impact on E levels.

I base my above recomendation on the fact that most guys running TRT are using 100mg test a week + a decent bump of HCG (ie 700 units)

OR

200mg of test + 2x 250Unuts of HCG weekly

Guys running the above HRT plans are often on 1mg adex 2x a week and have E levels withing normal lab range.

Thank you very much, I was suspecting that, that dose is very small as I read in some studies too.
    I think I will save it for pre PCT as I originally wanted

Thanks!!

Banned

Quote Quote posted by RADAR View Post
    Thank you I really appreciate that!

The answer to your Question ,since this is your first cycle it is best to have an AI on hand, you may even be like me and not even be prone to estrogen buildup/hence gyno, However its better to have an ai on hand for that just in case, if you do feel the need to use an ai start with .25 eod, as each case is user sensitive.
    As far as HCG, HCG directly stimulates aromatization. Its not that it turns into estrogen itself. To say the only reason someone has gyno symptoms from it is because it raises T is incorrect. the stimulation of the aromatase enzyme, in regards to HCG, has nothing to do with HCG raising T levels.
    Your T levels are so high on cycle it has more material to turn into estrogen so yes more people are more sensitive to gyno while on it.HCG is used to help get your body back in the game faster before starting PCT so theres no need to run it the whole cycle, the last two weeks is sufficient @ 500iu's a week then start up PCT.
    Remember a good PCT is just as important in keeping gains as the cycle itself.
    Got it!

HCG for the testicles to produce Testosterone
    Clomid for LH
    And as optional Nolva for lowering estrogen and that way helping the PCT

One question, do you mean only 500 IU's of HCG a week or 500 IU's E2D or E3D?

Before having your advices this is what I had on paper:

Week 1-10 Test E 500 mg a week
    Week 10-12 HCG 1000 E3D
    Week 12-16 Clomid 50 50 25 25 ED
    Week 12-16 Tamoxifen 25 25 25 25 ED

Arimidex on hand in case of Gyno, (0.25 EOD if that's the case)

I'm waiting for your reply to do the fix on how to apply HCG but,

What would you do different?
    Would you add Tamoxifen to the Arimidex treatment of Gyno? If so, how?
    Would you take 250 mg of Test Enan E3D or E4D?

Thanks a TON in before hand

Quote Quote posted by Lou Super Man 123 View Post
    Got it!

HCG for the testicles to produce Testosterone
    Clomid for LH
    And as optional Nolva for lowering estrogen and that way helping the PCT

One question, do you mean only 500 IU's of HCG a week or 500 IU's E2D or E3D?

Before having your advices this is what I had on paper:

Week 1-10 Test E 500 mg a week
    Week 10-12 HCG 1000 E3D
    Week 12-16 Clomid 50 50 25 25 ED
    Week 12-16 Tamoxifen 25 25 25 25 ED

Arimidex on hand in case of Gyno, (0.25 EOD if that's the case)

I'm waiting for your reply to do the fix on how to apply HCG but,

What would you do different?
    Would you add Tamoxifen to the Arimidex treatment of Gyno? If so, how?
    Would you take 250 mg of Test Enan E3D or E4D?

Thanks a TON in before hand
    Since this is your first Cycle, your virgin receptors are going to respond accordinly so theres no need to use an excessive amount the very first time 250iu's Twice a week should be sufficient, as you get more cycles under your belt then your PCT should be upgraded The goes for HCG also.
    The test ester Eth & cyp is a long ester so injects can be done 500mg once per week or 250mg on mon & thurs The only difference is that injecting twice weekly will result in more stable blood levels.
    Personally i would just junk the nova.