Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How to keep my nuts from shrinking?

littleguy

Banned
Hey I do "shrink " when on however I have never used AIFM before now and when I am on that my nuts are full and huge.
My new G/F loves them and plays with them all the time, (lucky me) however she will definately notice shrinkage so I am afraid to start my next cycle any help?
thanks guys

littleguy said:
Hey I do "shrink " when on however I have never used AIFM before now and when I am on that my nuts are full and huge.
My new G/F loves them and plays with them all the time, (lucky me) however she will definately notice shrinkage so I am afraid to start my next cycle any help?
thanks guys

HCG is pretty much the only thing you can do for size. 500iu e4d works for most people to keep shrinkage at bay.

Another pussy that hides his gear use froim his old lady. I don't care how big your nuts are-you're acting as if they're the size of raisins if you're hiding it from your chick. What's the matter? Are you scared your old lady won't like you as-is, so you need to walk on eggshells whenever the topic of something she disproves of is mentioned?

Then again if you have secrets, so does she. In fact, she's probably blowing that cute guy she flirts with at work that she claims "has a girlfriend" or claims "is gay" as I type. Picture her gargling with his semen like it's Scope Mouthwash, swallowing it up like a thirsty puppy, and letting out a nice cum based belch.

BigCracker said:
Another pussy that hides his gear use froim his old lady. I don't care how big your nuts are-you're acting as if they're the size of raisins if you're hiding it from your chick. What's the matter? Are you scared your old lady won't like you as-is, so you need to walk on eggshells whenever the topic of something she disproves of is mentioned?

Then again if you have secrets, so does she. In fact, she's probably blowing that cute guy she flirts with at work that she claims "has a girlfriend" or claims "is gay" as I type. Picture her gargling with his semen like it's Scope Mouthwash, swallowing it up like a thirsty puppy, and letting out a nice cum based belch.

Fuck yeah! Say it the way it is. :evil:

On the topic of secrets, I've seen chicks blow dogs on the internet...maybe that is what she is up to? ;)

justinjones1963 said:
Fuck yeah! Say it the way it is. :evil:

On the topic of secrets, I've seen chicks blow dogs on the internet...maybe that is what she is up to? ;)

Has she ever been to tiajuana?? There was this donkey and... :p

Top Bottom