Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How intense is intense, 2grams of tren a week just taken this thing a little 2 far

H

HighIntensity

Well I have the option to run 2grams of tren a week for three weeks, but is it worth it. I know E2 did it until his joints gave out. I mean I have been on the shit for months so why not see what 2gs a day will do to the human body.

and thoughts.,,just plain stupid overkill or fuckyea dude your going to look so insane

you know your body bro ... however on one anabolic alone, the gains are very diminishing at higher dosing but the sides are not. results per dose per person are equivalent to the log of the drug dose ...

NFG

I really dont see the point. The sides will probably be a lot to bear, and if you can get results with a lower does (which I know you can) then why take the extra leap? Save money and use it to buy more tren for future cycles.:p

The Almighty said:
I really dont see the point. The sides will probably be a lot to bear, and if you can get results with a lower does (which I know you can) then why take the extra leap? Save money and use it to buy more tren for future cycles.:p

well im def going to run 150ed, so that may the max level to go up to, without terrible sides

HighIntensity said:

well im def going to run 150ed, so that may the max level to go up to, without terrible sides

Good man. I decided to do 1.5cc/ed instead of 2cc once my fina actually arrives. Oldgunz from anasci actually did 400mg/ed, but then again he has alzheimers, so he was a little off his rocker.

He said it was like an emotional rollercoaster, but his strength increased nicely.

Top Bottom