Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How to Inject Steroids Correctly.

Ventro glutes - as easy as quads and no pain AT ALL. Once you learn it becomes fav spot guaranteed. You dont have to twist as much as glutes and you can use two hands. And did i mention no pain? I am cripples by test prop quad shots and i dont feel anything in ventro glutes
Consider this one guys - try it and you will thank me for it. I have a way to find ventro glute spot EASY. I can share if there is interest.

Tie a needle to the wall and back up into it? :D

Yeh, It sounds good. I'm gonna get video's up this weekend.

Is there any spot in particular which raises a lot of interest or your most unsure about guys?

Because I'll get the most unknown / unfavoured done first.

Bump* does anyone want any new info? Or want to keep this up or should I archive it?

Hope it helped in one way or other :)

Thanks :) I'm gutted to let it slide away down the listings, but i spose it can be referenced if anybody ever asks in the future :D

Might put up some proper vids this weekend, If i can bring myself to jab in Bi's... and SubQ. GULP

Bump for an awesome thread.

Great job man, karma for you.

I would still like to see a sub-q vid or tutorial if you have the time to throw one together. I think that would be much appreciated for some people who don't have much experience with it.

Heck, I would still like to see one just to compare technique!

If you read through there's a whole topic on sub q injections.

Did you miss that? Or would you like me to make a proper full tutorial on them? Because if you want one I'll do a separate one for it.

Thanks again for the support
Man, and to everyone else.

No the tutorial was greatly informative, but video is just always nice to be sure

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using EliteFitness

Last edited:
Top Bottom