Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How to Inject Steroids Correctly.

with quads do you guys prefer standing, sitting or laying?

i've tried sitting on my bathtub and keeping the area loose.. and i've tried laying in my shower with my leg flat. never did it standing up but will have to try that one day.

I've only ever done it sitting. I think it's important to have your leg extended, not contracted. Relax'd. So the muscles loose, helps avoid spasms or tears.

Standing could work though?

i've tried sitting on my bathtub and keeping the area loose.. and i've tried laying in my shower with my leg flat. never did it standing up but will have to try that one day.

I've done both and didn't feel any difference. You can just remove the tension on your leg when standing and you're g2g. When I sit and do it I just sit on bed and put legs out and in it goes. I feel legs are just an easier injection and it is a million times easier to see where you are injecting as well as pulling back on the plunger before you actually inject and see if you are g2g.

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness app

Ventro glutes - as easy as quads and no pain AT ALL. Once you learn it becomes fav spot guaranteed. You dont have to twist as much as glutes and you can use two hands. And did i mention no pain? I am cripples by test prop quad shots and i dont feel anything in ventro glutes
Consider this one guys - try it and you will thank me for it. I have a way to find ventro glute spot EASY. I can share if there is interest.

nice post.

I did cringe when i saw the bicep injection. can't imagine slamming a 23G or bigger in there. i've tried a slin pin and it hurt like hell

When I was doing ed injections (prop/tren) I did 1/2 cc bi,tri and delt shots with a slin needle every week. I have to say that I saw a noticable difference doing this though.... site injections do seem to work. Although I do think with these smaller muscle groups you do get less of your gear into the blood stream overall. I saw less gains in overall size and strength and more localized growth when doing only this type of site injection when on than one gets when doing glute and quad injections.

I agree bicep injections seem to be the most painful for me also.

As to the quad question I prefer them sitting.

To the OP: great thread, a must read for noobs. Definately karma worthy.

Last edited:

Definitely sitting with leg extended

Great post!! Just a question tho.....is it just me or is that quad site in ur pic a bit on the low side?? I thought and read it was supposed to b a bit higher n more towards the outside......like putting ur thumb on hip bone n extending ur pinky finger down thigh and site is at tip of pinky finger??

Very good question ^^

The answer is no, The outer thigh muscle or Vastus Lateralis, is a long large muscle, one of the key reasons many people pin there, for easy accessiblilty, and variety.

Yes, there is an 'Ideal' pinning area, where your least likely to feel as much pain, hit a vein, avoid SubQ tissue ect. But so long as you hit the specific muscle, you'll be fine.

I should of done a better picture really, well noticed I'll get a new one.

Thanks to everyone for positive feedback, took me a while and satisfying to know its appreciated.

Ventro glutes - as easy as quads and no pain AT ALL. Once you learn it becomes fav spot guaranteed. You dont have to twist as much as glutes and you can use two hands. And did i mention no pain? I am cripples by test prop quad shots and i dont feel anything in ventro glutes
Consider this one guys - try it and you will thank me for it. I have a way to find ventro glute spot EASY. I can share if there is interest.

I would be interested. I always like to mix up injection spots to help minimize scar tissue.

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness app

Top Bottom