Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How to inject EPO intravenously

mraus

The literature with EPO explains that it is 20 times more effective when injected intravenously as opposed to intramuscularly.I won't rely solely on any advice given here, however, to begin my education....

1)Will any vein in the arm do or is it a particular vein that must be selected?
2)Which direction should the needle be inserted in the vein.Towards the heart or away from the heart?
3)Is the pace or rate of the injection important.

Of course sterile injection techniques are a given and please....only give advise here if you KNOW how it's done.

re:

I used to watch my buddy shoot heroin if this helps. He would hit any major vein he could find. The veins pumping blood to the heart worked faster than the ones carrying it away. He would draw back first to make sure he hit the vein of course. He would shoot a little at a time then draw back a little. I think he did this so he wouldn't blow out the vein. From what I know, any vein will work. Don't take my views for shit though. I'm not one to put anything in these veins.

epo.

Intramuscular.

Do not do it the other way.

What made you want to take it?

Doctors run from there on shadows at times.

So ---- Unless a doctor is willing to give you a legit

arguement for something get your info from another.

Some doctors will go to the mat with you. Thoughs are

the ones I respect. Not the ones that have that

because daddy said so syndrome. You know.

Two people talking about medicine - that is all.

That is not againgst the law. The majority of docs out

there are text book knuckleheads anyway. So many

things fall out of the lines of text book cases these

days. Other are right on the nose. Docs stray away from

the outside cases. NO OFFENSE MEANT TO YOU DOCS

OUT THERE...

Just so you know, here are some distinct possibilities when using EPO: hematocrit rises with EPO use, if it rises too high, you can clog an artery, suffer a heart attack, stroke, or failure, pulmonary edema & arterial accidents. These often lead to death. Unless a Gold Medal is at stake...& even then, I don't know. I think I would be more inclined to lean towards blood doping instead, if I had that much at stake.

Top Bottom