Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How to Increase Veins enough 2 Donate Plasma? Meds? Training? both? or what??

title
How to Increase Veins enough 2 Donate Plasma? Meds? Training? both? or what??

You go to donate plasma? you're told your veins are too thin and are turned down

that sucks: cause now there's NO extra money during these tough economic times (theoretically an extra $360 a month or more) and you're not able to help in the Covid-19 research which involves getting Plasma...

you harken memories of the old 70s and early 80s muscle mag's referring to such greats as Bertil Fox and Casey Viator's "Garden Hose" size veins / vascularity

How do you make thin veins expand enough so that the Large Needle used to withdraw Plasma, a 50 minute procedure goes in well and draws easily?

with both houses of congress posturing for the 2020 election, they are taking their sweet time with a $1200 2nd stimulus check as of mid August 2020, so we can use all the help we can to buy gear and E-books and to otherwise use money to get healthier before cold and flu season...
Are there meds / gear / juice?

Is there a workout routine to Focus on the Area where they Pin you at Plamsa Centers (the front of the arms where the forearm meets the biceps) like Barbell Reverse Curls and BOTH heavy low reps mixed with Light Weight High Reps?

or a combo or a cocktail of several things: these _ drugs and this type of exercise regimen ___

thanks for any useful help

Nothing is going to be a quick fix for your situation and even something like Mast, which does promote vascularity when combined with training and diet, would take months and is not cheap...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah until I got leaner nothing popped now i have nice veins that show, but i had to drop some fat

Top Bottom