x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -
puritysourcelabs.rudomestic-supply.com

How to Increase Veins enough 2 Donate Plasma? Meds? Training? both? or what??

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about How to Increase Veins enough 2 Donate Plasma? Meds? Training? both? or what?? within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: title How to Increase Veins enough 2 Donate Plasma? Meds? Training? both? or what?? You go to donate plasma? you're told your veins are too thin and are turned down that sucks: cause now there's NO extra money during these tough economic times (theoretically an extra $360 a month or more) and you're not able to help in the Covid-19 research which involves getting Plasma... you harken memories of the old 70s and early 80s muscle mag's referring to such greats as Bertil Fox and Casey

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Good Bro SouthernCalifornianBody's Avatar

title

You go to donate plasma? you're told your veins are too thin and are turned down

that sucks: cause now there's NO extra money during these tough economic times (theoretically an extra $360 a month or more) and you're not able to help in the Covid-19 research which involves getting Plasma...

you harken memories of the old 70s and early 80s muscle mag's referring to such greats as Bertil Fox and Casey Viator's "Garden Hose" size veins / vascularity

How do you make thin veins expand enough so that the Large Needle used to withdraw Plasma, a 50 minute procedure goes in well and draws easily?

with both houses of congress posturing for the 2020 election, they are taking their sweet time with a $1200 2nd stimulus check as of mid August 2020, so we can use all the help we can to buy gear and E-books and to otherwise use money to get healthier before cold and flu season...
    Are there meds / gear / juice?

Is there a workout routine to Focus on the Area where they Pin you at Plamsa Centers (the front of the arms where the forearm meets the biceps) like Barbell Reverse Curls and BOTH heavy low reps mixed with Light Weight High Reps?

or a combo or a cocktail of several things: these _ drugs and this type of exercise regimen ___

thanks for any useful help

Re: How to Increase Veins enough 2 Donate Plasma? Meds? Training? both? or what??

Hammer curls and squeeze the forearm muscle (brachialis) onto the bicep

PSL Ambassador - Tried, Tested, Trusted.

Re: How to Increase Veins enough 2 Donate Plasma? Meds? Training? both? or what??

i doubt most of us have this problem. my veins are popping like crazy

some people legit will not be able to donate because of this though
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults
    Looking for a steroid source? click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale

Nothing is going to be a quick fix for your situation and even something like Mast, which does promote vascularity when combined with training and diet, would take months and is not cheap...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i have the same problem especially when they keep the ac so cold
    Message me on Wickr private messenger for consultations and PED sources.

SARMS4SALE https://sarms.forsale

Purity Source Labs https://puritysourcelabs.ru

Simply put you need to be both lean and naturally vascular.

Chairman Member Topps_Baseball88's Avatar

Yeah until I got leaner nothing popped now i have nice veins that show, but i had to drop some fat

It really comes down to genetics and being as lean as possible.
    ***Canadians, hit me up on Wickr Mobile (MasonicBB) for my steroid source***

the leaner you are the more defined your vascularity will be

Once you get that simple hydration can be enough