Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How important is keeping Cortisol levels in check?

Cortisol is a catabolic hormone which will eat up your gains quickly. The best thing to take to counteract cortisol levels is anabolic steroids as I believe they have a great tendency to bind the cortisol receptor thus making cortisol ineffective, putting you in a nearly constant state of anabolism. (I'm not sure of the exact specifics but shit I have been out of college all summer long and my brain is turning to mush......) Basically cortisol is something you definitely want to keep in check through constantly feeding your body, and cycling :p

Lets put it this way 40but, when your stressed out your cortisol levels rise. My wife had twin daughters 6 mos ago, and we've also been trying to buy a house, not to mention I have to do a lot of cardio. I've lost about 25lbs even while on some gear and its been about 50/50 fat and muscle-thats how strong I react to cortisol. Lack of sleep has played a big part of it and I've learned an important lesson: Staying stress free in life and getting enough rest does more for my gains than anything else.

I'm now taking juice for its anti-catabolic properties rather than its anabolic ones.

here is the shity thing first of all the stress hormone cortisol needs to be regulated at all times reguardless. it becomes most pronounced when of course you are stressed, working out,have poor eating habits, and not following proper procedur. here is another shitty thing the more cycles you do the more susceptable you become to cortisol secretion because of course each time you cycle it learns how to get a little stronger and learns how to produce more well fuck that we have to stop this bullshit. very simple 5g glutimne 3 xs a day mor, after wk, and befor bed. know for the best part 10mg valuim 2xs a day you dont stress know cortisol. also keep the wk 1:30 max. remember STRESS HORMONE. OH YEAH ONCE IT STARTS EATING IT DOES NOT STOP HA HA HA HA................

Top Bottom