Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Publish "How I Beat Acne" Article?

• Publish the article

Votes: 57 95.0%
  • Not of interest to me

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • There are already enough acne stories out there

Votes: 2 3.3%

• Total voters
I used benzoyl peroxide for 3 years without any problems then I started getting itchy swollen eyes from it.. a couple months ago.

Are you going to post the article?

Acne sufferers are always finding ways to lessen (if not to remove) the acne and acne scars through different treatment.

Acne is an issue that millions of people suffer from on a daily basis. Topical treatments are some of the most popular current treatments that are being used to today.Unfortunately, topical treatments do not work from the inside out and There are a few popular oral acne pills that are available by presciption as well. On top of that many of them come with very serious side effects.
Acne-tame is a safe side effect free product that may help prevent acne. Acnetame combines Powerful oral ingredients to fight Acne from the inside out.

Acne is an issue that millions of people suffer from on a daily basis. Topical treatments are some of the most popular current treatments that are being used to today.Unfortunately, topical treatments do not work from the inside out and There are a few popular oral acne pills that are available by presciption as well. On top of that many of them come with very serious side effects.
Acne-tame is a safe side effect free product that may help prevent acne. Acnetame combines Powerful oral ingredients to fight Acne from the inside out.

Do you get paid to endorse this product?

ill be honest, i had alot of acne through puberty not aas induced. I used accutane and it cured it completely. even after aas i havent got anything since. I love that shit... dont really know whats wrong with it if the doctor constantly does blood tests to see your liver and see if you're healthy. that worked the best for me and it was severe.... to the op, you post a huge write-up about how ur gonna post some article just to get people to say "please post it" and stuff like that, and u havent done anything since. good job getting people happy for something that prob. isnt gonna happen

Oh shit this is old idk how
I came across this thread .. My bad I didn't realize that dates haha

Top Bottom