Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

This is how home brewed tren should look.

DangerousGrounds

http://209.51.136.163/forum/attachment.php?s=&postid=34642

it is 100 pellets fina, 200 compound-th so 6000mgs (3 belts) and a 4 g kit so I will have a bit more glue or binders at bottom.

I wanted 100mg+ percc strength!

It looked like mud probably, only 10cc's binders is all and squeezed out remaining gunk from coffee filter ready to do the easy filter and got 5cc's to purge with at end. Then bake.

The final product when baked 250 degrees for 30 mins. It came out to about 48 to 50cc's. Clear gold as it can be. I never had a rubber top on so did 30 mins.

I also had some Ever Clear BA and rinsed (flushed) out the 45 filter and all kinds of dark shit came out and filter was totally clean after .I did a few times and flushed out with boiling water I bet its good to use again. you think?

NOTE: The sterile filter does not sterilize your final product. It is just a filter the is sterilized for filtering. Though it has been said that some laboratories use
those filters for filtering bacteria out of medicines. That bacteria are too large to get through the pores of those filters, but viruses are smaller and they can pass through. But it is rare to have a virus in such a solution.

If you desire to sterilize your final product and it is highly recommend, Bake it for 250 degrees for 15 min then let cool and repeat 2 more times. 250 degrees is not enough to melt the stopper. (Some advocate putting a pin in the stopper to let air escape, but being careful not to stick the pin in so far that your liquid spurts out as it heats.) This process is not to evaporate alcohol but heating and cooling 3 times is to kill bacteria. The boiling point for BA is over 400f, so your right, baking wont remove it. Also keep in mind that the BA(ie magic solution) is what allows us to suspend 75mg+ per ML and without it we risk having the tren/AAS precipitate and sit on the bottom of the vial.

Last edited:
Top Bottom