Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How HARSH is

JKurz1

Banned
DBOL? SIde effect wise? Got posed this ? today and I am reallyu unsure. Let's say with proper PCT and then with only clomid.

I don't know why everyone likes dbol so much. I just don't get it. Most of the gains are water weight, the strength gains are ok but not as good as winnie or var, the back pumps SUCK and it just doesn't yield quality gains. But maybe it's just me, I don't know. I just know the sides are awful and the keepable gains are minimal. To me it's like a weaker form of drol. It does get in your system fast though, I'll give it that much.

i think it really depends on the person

increased bp due to water retention. Possibly hard on liver(although that is debated quite a bit) and I think the gains are keepable minus the water weight. A lot of guys think the water weight is muscle weight and when that comes off they say they lost it. Just like wootoom said , It depends on the person. Jenetic has a current thread discussing dbol and it is very very interesting, check it out. I would definately have some nolva handy in case and the clomid for pct, and maybe some arimidex .5 daily on say 30mg daily to help keep the bloat down, some guys say they bloat up bad and some dont? I dont know much so hope this helps. SBWOI

bad if you're prone to gyno

makes you feel sluggish all day

Driving is an issue because of anger

those are the sides I got. Some people dont get them however so I guess in order for you to really know you have to try it.

I've only done a couple of cycles, both included DBol. And future ones prolly will too. As far as I can tell, I balrely hold any water, BP stays normal, no estrogen issues. I've made the best gains during the first few weeks of the DBol kickstart. Never lost a pound post cycle. Only real issue has been the back pumps. I could barely squat, and forget about DL's.

I don't have alot to compare to, but right now dbol is my favorite.

If you're talking dbol ONLY, I don't have alot to add. Strength gains were good, weight was up. Like the other guys said...everyone is different. For me, it was great.

I happen to enjoy the effects of dbol. Great strength increase no serious bloat if you have nolva on hand just in case....clears the system fast.

Top Bottom