Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How great is L-reduced Glutathione?

Jeff_rys

How great is L-reduced Glutathione? Blood tests results

Today i had my bloodtests again.
Been on Ox for about 6 months (started april 13). Have been doing Anavar very heavy. Now since about 5 weeks (almost 6 maybe) added some Winny Zambon(over the 50 mgr Ox). First weeks 100 EOD, now since about 3 weeks 200 mgr EOD.
Wanted to add some Calcium D-Glucarate, but unfortunately it is difficult to get it to Europe, so i bought me L-reduced Glutathione. Costs about 4 times as much as the Glucarate.
Have been using 2 x 300 mgr Glutathione to see if this was enough to keep the liver ok. Did this for only 12 days which of course is not enough to restore the liver values.
So the results:
GOT 58 (should be 36 max)
GPT 54 (should be 42 max)
Neverteless amazing because if i had taken 3 pills or if i had started earlier, results could be better.
So here comes in mind what Fonz and M18 always claim. One should use about 1 gr of liver protector to be very safe.
The 6 months Ox and now the Winny have altered the cholesterol
Good cholesterol dropped again now to 27 (should be at least 35) and bad cholesterol upped to 174 (should be max 154).

So now fighting the cholesterol with Lecithine and salmon oil (is unsaturated fat).

Neverteless L-reduced Glutathione is very very good.

Last edited:
Nice results, Jeff.
If you search calcium D-glucarate, try the life extension foundation site, they send all around the world without problems.
www.lef.org
I ordered mine 3 months ago, sent from Danmark for european people. 3-4 weeks to get the order.

I agree it may be one of the best liver protectors, many studies are being done with severe alcoholics.:rolleyes:

No thanks Realblaz (i know you mean well)

realblaz said:
Nice results, Jeff.
If you search calcium D-glucarate, try the life extension foundation site, they send all around the world without problems.
www.lef.org
I ordered mine 3 months ago, sent from Danmark for european people. 3-4 weeks to get the order.

But i did order some from the US and it never came in.
Didn't loose any money, so no harm done.
According to Fonz and M18 Ala (Alpha Lipoic Acid) is probably the best. It costs $70 for 1000 pieces of 100 mgr).

On sale at www.kilosports.com

Is this source posting?

Fons, Jeff_Rys

Is L-Glutathione the same as L-reduced-Glutathione?

I can buy regular L-Glutathione at GNC, Nutripeak, DPSNutrition etc., but haven't come across the reduced one yet...

Help?

BTW, is your HPTA shut down? You should be able to answer this age-old mystery since you're getting yourself tested so often!

Top Bottom