Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

how good is russian sestonan 250???

maxum

I have just bought 15 viles of sestonan 250.
It is not fake i know that for sure. i just would like to know what i can expect form this if i eat well and train hard..
also is there any stronger roids out there that are easy to get. this stuff is very hard to come by. thanks

Man oh Man, if this is your first cycle. U gonna have a GOOD time. Train Hard, eat alot, and u looking at 25-40 lbs. easy.

Originally posted by maxum:
I have just bought 15 viles of sestonan 250.
It is not fake i know that for sure. i just would like to know what i can expect form this if i eat well and train hard..
also is there any stronger roids out there that are easy to get. this stuff is very hard to come by. thanks

20-40 lbs all depending on your dosage and how you train. Eat right and you will achieve your goals easy. Ive seem lots of guys blow up from sus 250. Good luck bro!

------------------
--MagicJ

Life is short
Get big
Get juice

On your first cycle sust 250 will give you some nice gains, but just to reiterate what some other have said: the way you eat and train will determine just what you can get out of it. To answer the other part of your question, sust is a strong steriod but are a few stronger ones (d-bol, anadrol). From my experience sust 250 is one of the easiest roids to come across. Good luck

Top Bottom