Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HOw good is Equipose for putting on size??

yep... that will damn sure do it!!

I don't know if I'll ever do EQ again, then anxiety is just too much for me. I can't take a shit without getting nervous about it.

over_dose said:

Are you nuts my I would not be able to fit 12cc in my ass and thighs both put together.

How d o you go about injecting this stuff and what do you stack it with if you have any sites left to inject. :)

hey bro .. go TTOKKYO!!! 200mg/ml

Are you nuts my I would not be able to fit 12cc in my ass and thighs both put together.
Thats why you use the ttokyo stuff thats 200mg/ml :)

JG1 said:

I don't know if I'll ever do EQ again, then anxiety is just too much for me. I can't take a shit without getting nervous about it.

a lot of people have had to drop EQ due to the anxiety sides...you just have to down the dose or make yourself realize that the anxiety is just from the EQ and trudge on..

the anxiety almost wrecked my ass.... but the gains were so great that I could not let the EQ go

I must be pretty luck, I dont get anger from tren, I dont get anxiety for EQ, hell the only sides I really have are good ones...strength and mass :). I guess AAS and me were just made for each other :D

Zyglamail said:
I must be pretty luck, I dont get anger from tren, I dont get anxiety for EQ, hell the only sides I really have are good ones...strength and mass :). I guess AAS and me were just made for each other :D

And the strong will survive! ....(that means me too!)...hehehe

Maxx >>>>>

Mg. for mg. eq blows deca away atleast for me. In the past I would rely on deca simply because it was easier to get a higher dose of deca(200mg/per ml) than eq(50mg/per ml). Now than I have the 200mg tok eq its a no brainer. Eq makes me grow like a weed, eat like a horse(I guess literally), and makes me much more vascular than deca ever did. Try it you'll like it...Maximus has spoken...

Top Bottom