Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How to get rid of soft nipples?

bigboss22 said:
Does anyone actually know whether or not your nipples will still stay hard if you get them pierced, and take the piercings off after a while?

NO! Getting your nipples pirced will not make them stay hard. In fact, you will only make it worse because if you do it EVERYONE will be looking at your nipples and then realize your issue. I have the exact same problem you do. I have had "soft" looking nipples since puberty. My Dr advised that since I was a late bloomer reference puberty, my test levels increased quickly to play catch up. And ofcourse, since our bodies natuarally try to level out my estrogen levels were also elevated. Now I'm stuck with the same issue you have. I think what Toxic had to say was really good advice. I always get in some decline in my chest routine, and the bigger my chest has become the less noticeable my nipples are.
I would suggest throwing in some proviron into your current cycle as I believe it will help. Nelson could provide more info on that.

bigboss22 said:
For as long as I could remember, my whole life.

Then that eliminates the gear possibility though gear could make it worse.

1) It is puberty gyno and most likely only surgery will cure it.

or

2) It is just slight fat deposits and this can occur even if the body is at a relatively lean body fat elsewhere. Just like women can have problem areas that accumulate a little fat though the rest of them is very lean men can have the same issues. I have experienced this myself and when I get really really lean it goes away.

or

3) Your lower pec is not as well developed as it could be giving the appearance of "softness". Prioritizing your training to address this should fix this.

I hope this addresses your concerns adequately and gives you avenues to help fix it.

GUARDIAN said:
Then that eliminates the gear possibility though gear could make it worse.

1) It is puberty gyno and most likely only surgery will cure it.

or

2) It is just slight fat deposits and this can occur even if the body is at a relatively lean body fat elsewhere. Just like women can have problem areas that accumulate a little fat though the rest of them is very lean men can have the same issues. I have experienced this myself and when I get really really lean it goes away.

or

3) Your lower pec is not as well developed as it could be giving the appearance of "softness". Prioritizing your training to address this should fix this.

I hope this addresses your concerns adequately and gives you avenues to help fix it.

Yes it does, thanks a lot and thanks to all the other bros.

just gonna add bro that guardian is right, and also that i am the one who only ever notices it on me but i look at myself every 5 seconds

Preperation H on them, then go tanning. It will remove the water from the sub q skin and give them a tighter look. (Thimucase will work well also if you have access)

billy3 said:
Preperation H on them, then go tanning. It will remove the water from the sub q skin and give them a tighter look. (Thimucase will work well also if you have access)
I have not heard this in a long time. It works though. Thanks for reminding me about this bro.

billy3 said:

Well ill be a son of a bitch. Very interesting

bigboss22 said:
Hey guys, I know I do not have gyno. But most of the time my nipples are soft and pointy... however, when they get cold they get hard and look good. I do not like how they look when they are soft and pointy looking, I was wondering if there is anything I could do to keep them looking good and hard?

losing BF% will drastically help

billy3 said:

Having plat membership and the search feature has me learning all kinds of shit.

Top Bottom