Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How to get rid of soft nipples?

i heard that if your on cycle and it happens it usually goes away during pct... but it sounds like you have had yours for awhile

I kind of had the same problem. like if you get goose bumps they look like you want them to. What i started doing was alot of dumbell pullovers to expand the chest and started my chest workouts with decline bench to build up my lower chest. They look alot better than they did and i had them since puberty.

holy shit! ive had this same problem, i know for a fact my nips didnt look like this before cycle and yes when they are hard they appear much smaller and normal looking, when they get soft it just looks wierd. i actually just developed a lump on my right peck but before that, everything was fine, my nips just didnt look like they used to, no soreness or itchyness...just a change in them that i definetly noticed. id be on the look out for lumps...they may not appear for another 2 months..and no my whole life i was thin until a bulked up and my chest was always hard so its not fat

Does anyone actually know whether or not your nipples will still stay hard if you get them pierced, and take the piercings off after a while?

I got this same problem bro, ever since i was a kid. I just rub my nipples real quick right after i take my shirt off when no one is looking. Its an easy fix, just got to be sneeky about it and no one will ever notice.

swole said:
I see nothing wrong with this question, the guy is looking for an overall firmer chest. Point blank, we don't want the "omg are you serious" type around here unless it's something along the lines of a 16 year old looking for juice advice.

Even then the situation can be handled with professionalism.

With that being said:

I'm going to echo GUARDIAN'S question...are you on a cycle?

Have you ever taken AAS? Do you think shedding excess body fat will give your chest a harder look? Have you had this problem since puberty?[/QUOTE

sorry, I misread it... wasn't attempting to make fun of anybody.

Top Bottom