Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How to get rid of gynecomastia

kimgrad

I ran prohormones a few years ago and I didn't know what they were
I ended up getting gynecomastia and since then it's flared up here and there but it's still really embarrassing and I don't want to have surgery
is there any way to get rid of this stuff without having to go under the knife

for your anti gyno protocol, its 12 weeks total... 8 weeks of letro and nolvadex followed by 4 weeks of aromasin... start week 1 of letro at 1.25 mg per day, then weeks 2 and 3 bump it to 1.75 mg per day, weeks 4,5,6 run it 2.5 mg per day, week 7 down to 1.75 and week 8, back to 1.25... run nolvadex 20 mg per day the entire 8 weeks, then follow that with 4 weeks or aromasin at 12.5 mg every other day...[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

I ended up getting gynecomastia and since then it's flared up here and there but it's still really embarrassing and I don't want to have surgery

only 2 ways to get rid of gyno
1 surgery
2 anti gyno protocol
https://www.evolutionary.org/forums...ionary-anti-gyno-treatement-v3-0-a-27728.html

the anti gyno protocol is hard but can do the job

Check out our anti gyno protocol

When you run the anti-gyno protocol, it is going to make you feel like shit. You just have to tough it out and get through. Slamming estrogen never feels good. Definitely leave surgery as the last option.

Top Bottom