Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How to get rid of chin fat

LawAbider56

[FONT=&quot]Ok so I work out regularly 3 times a week and am skinny in the body but all my fat goes to my neck and chin area. I have a double chin and I hate it. I tried it all and nothing has worked my last resort is t3 in hopes It will help with my diet and exercise. any advice from u guys on how to lose this double chin? I wish to have a very define jaw and chin. I just hate the way my neck looks right now. what is the best t3 cycle u guys recommend? hope yall can help. thanks[/FONT]

You can't spot treat fat. You have to keep losing fat overall to lose the double chin. If it was really bad, you may need surgery to remove hanging lose skin left behind. Don't mess with t3. You can end up permanently messing up your thyroid.

Last edited:
t3 is not going to help you and noone with half a brain would ever advise such a shit to you... are you overweight? what is your body fat? how is your diet? what types of cardio do you do ?

I would post a picture for us to get a good idea of where you are body fat % wise. Make sure your diet is in check.

Top Bottom