Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

how to get off cytomel and make it undetectable??

ireekofawesomeness

Big Bro
Platinum
a female friend of mine is taking cytomel right now and just had some tests done recently which showed her thyroid to not be operating normally due to the T3...shes only 17 (i know she is too young to be on the shit anyway, but she doesnt wanna hear it) and does not want the doctors to find out why this is, because theyll tell hwer parents...she wants to come fof the cytomel asap but make sure it is done safely, and she will be getting more testd done in approximately one week (so like on or about 10-29)...is it possible for her to come off the T3 safely and have her levels return to somewhat normal activity by then, and if so, how?

First of all your friend needs to think more clearly, is it worth risking permanent thyroid damage just to avoid telling your parents you decided to take a thyroid drug to help you lose weight? No amount of lecturing from your parents is worth fucking yourself up permanently over, she'll regret it when she is on thyroid medication permanently. Anyways, you need a longer period than 1 week to taper off of T3, what dosages is she running? if she starts tapering immediately it will help bring her thyroid levels closer to normal (depending on what dosage she is currently at) but I doubt she will fool any doctor in the span of roughly 1 week. Good luck.

ive read that women should not use t3 or any thyroid hormone for that matter unless under a doctors supervision because their thyroid is more succeptable to long term shutdown even on a low dose

i agree with you both 100%, i think shes dumb for even taking it...at 17, considering she already has a good body, shed be fine with just exercise, she doesnt need the t3 also...she has been on it for like 2 weeks now at the most, im not exactly sure...she was taking 1 pill a day, and this thursday was supposed to start taking 1 1/2...i think im just going to tell her to taper off slowly and admit what shes on to her parents, i dont want to have any part in her fuckin thyroid shutting down

It is unlawful for doctors to discuss her medical issues with her parents without her consent.

She needs to tell the doc and let him help her sort things out. I don't know how much damage could be done over such a short time period.

Get her to tell the doctor and get some qualified help.

Top Bottom