Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

how to get bloodworks prescribed

nexus7

Hello folks,
Now I know that those of you who live in the states can get their bloodwork done and partly or wholy refunded using their health insurance...unfortunately it does not work this way in my country...
I had a hell of a time even finding out how much bloodworks would cost in a medical analysis lab, and the cost roughly seems to amount up to 170$, a lot of money, I'd rather spend on AAS / PCT medication if you ask me...
SO my question is: can anyone give me a few clues on how to ask a doctor for such an examination.

I'd really appreciate your help as I do not want to start my cycle without a baseline.

Thanks.

I am not in the US either nor do I have health insurance. Depending what country you are from, it may be difficult to find the right doctor who is willing to work with you. Going to the hospitals are pointless for the most part. The key is to find a doctor with a private clinic. The specific type of doctor you are looking for is an endocrinologist. These types of doctors are usually familiar with your situation. Requesting for blood work should not be difficult. Personally, I just went in and explained my case to him and he didn't have a problem whatsoever. Sometimes, they are not familiar with the exact testing protocol, therefore it would be advisable to bring a specific list for what you would like to be tested.

Jenetic

this is what you should ask for compliments of Dr JMW Fasting

HORMONE

1. Cortisol, Total
2. Estradiol, Extraction
3. Prolactin
4. LH
5. FSH
6. T3, Free
7. T4, Free
8. TSH
9. Testosterone, Total, Free and Weakly Bound
10. Hemoglobin A1C
11. Fasting Insulin

CARDIOVASCULAR

12. CBC
13. Comprehensive Metabolic Panel
14. Lipid Panel

OTHER

15. GGT Important Liver Value not included in Comp Metabolic Panel

Thanks Jenetic and liquidmuscle,
Jenetic, when you say you explained your case, at least you had a case, right? I don't really have one (I'm not shutdown or anything... I would just find it 'hard' to tell a doctor that I want to juice and that I simply need to know what my baseline is.
That's why I thought there might have been specific conditions/symptoms which needed bloodworks in order to be verified... but that would mean lying - and I don't really like lying to doctors either.
Sigh...I guess I will have to try and find a sympathetic doctor - Thanks again guys.

In your particular case, all you need to do is call the doctor's office and either interview the assistant or the doctor directly over the phone. In particular, you need to ask if they have had any previous experience with AAS users. If that result is positive, you may further inquire about regular blood testing.

Jenetic

Jenetic said:
In your particular case, all you need to do is call the doctor's office and either interview the assistant or the doctor directly over the phone. In particular, you need to ask if they have had any previous experience with AAS users. If that result is positive, you may further inquire about regular blood testing.

Jenetic

Thanks Jenetic - I posted some results cause I am a little concerned about my "pseudo" baseline - I could not get cortisol tested though...grmph!

Top Bottom