Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How to get bloodwork done without a doctor

If you read through the info on the web site, it seems that they will not perform your blood work if you are a resident of the listed states, even if you go to the state next door. You need to provide an id, which usually lists your state of residence. If you have recently moved, they advise you to bring proof of your new residence.

I would be curious if anybody from the "banned" states have actually succeeded in having their blood work done "next door."
Interesting I was planning on going within the next day or two

If you read through the info on the web site, it seems that they will not perform your blood work if you are a resident of the listed states, even if you go to the state next door. You need to provide an id, which usually lists your state of residence. If you have recently moved, they advise you to bring proof of your new residence.

I would be curious if anybody from the "banned" states have actually succeeded in having their blood work done "next door."

it is completely anonymous blood work. if they ask for your ID politely decline and tell them that you are not required to show it as you are running hormone blood work, not getting drug tested.

last time I went in the nosey prick asked me if I was getting tested for MMA. I took it as a compliment otherwise I would have told him that it wasn't his FUCKING business what i was doing there but i didn't want to make a scene. I really can't stand when people get in other peoples shit, thats why i get my shit anonymously done

it is completely anonymous blood work. if they ask for your ID politely decline and tell them that you are not required to show it as you are running hormone blood work, not getting drug tested.

last time I went in the nosey prick asked me if I was getting tested for MMA. I took it as a compliment otherwise I would have told him that it wasn't his FUCKING business what i was doing there but i didn't want to make a scene. I really can't stand when people get in other peoples shit, thats why i get my shit anonymously done
This is what I'll do for next time

This is one valuable post here, since many struggle with getting their blood works done, and I do agree with you that you should really get three blood works done for cycling.

Be glad you guys have this option. North of the border here we have to go through a doctor to get blood work done. There is no private way to get it. No excuses not to get proper blood work when running gear.

I just re-read what was posted

the female hormone panel covers a lot of what we need and then add in prolactin or whatever else you want in your cart... pay for it.. print out the orders and go to labcorp (you don't even need an appt).. then they will email you within a day or two and you can see your results.>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

here is what I am thinking

Hormone Panel for Females Test Details
$66.99
*Liver Function Profile Test Details $33.99
*Kidney Function Profile Test Details $31.99

thoughts?

I just re-read what was posted

the female hormone panel covers a lot of what we need and then add in prolactin or whatever else you want in your cart... pay for it.. print out the orders and go to labcorp (you don't even need an appt).. then they will email you within a day or two and you can see your results.>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

here is what I am thinking

Hormone Panel for Females Test Details
$66.99
*Liver Function Profile Test Details$33.99
*Kidney Function Profile Test Details$31.99

thoughts?

the female hormone panel does contain ALT and AST so your liver is covered.

kidney function i wouldn't bother getting unless you have existing kidney issues. again female hormone panel has several kidney values anyway

so save your money and just get female hormone panel and add prolactin if you want to know that

simply click this link>>
Private MD - Buy Lab Tests Online
and then
use this code T34TU2 for 10% off. simply order what you want.. the female hormone panel covers a lot of what we need and then add in prolactin or whatever else you want in your cart... pay for it.. print out the orders and go to labcorp (you don't even need an appt).. then they will email you within a day or two and you can see your results.>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Top Bottom