Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How frequesnt can I use injection site with water based test suspention

starskulker

Hello, Its been along time since I have posted here. I have my first question in along time. I will be using test suspension for the first time. I have always used enanthate or prop through the years. Figured I would try this out because of myself always hearing it was a quick mass builder. Can someone with experience tell me how soon I can pin before pinning same area again. with oil base I always wait at least 5 days but not sure if it can be sooner with water based. I plan on pinning everyday at least once to start with. yes I have other sites I can rotate too but I am also going to be using NPP 3 time a week so I am trying to figure out my pinning schedule and sites. If I could mix the two it wouldn't be an issue but I don't think I want to mix the oil and water together even though some say its ok. So again with water based test test how soon should I wait before pinning again? By the way Im an old guy at 54 and that is me in the avatar.

some of if not the worst PIP i have ever had with anything so you best be rotating sites with it... i, like steve, only used it a few times and never found it worth it whatsoever

some of if not the worst PIP i have ever had with anything so you best be rotating sites with it... i, like steve, only used it a few times and never found it worth it whatsoever

Well I tried it after all and it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. I shook substance for about 30 seconds and ran the bottle under a stream of hot water for about 30 seconds as well. I was hoping this would help unclog the crystals and make it easier to pass through a 23 gauge needle. Was a little hard to get through but it went into my glute and there was hardly any pip at all. Even today there really isn't much soreness. Im going to hit the other glute today and trade off each day. I plan on doing a 4 week cycle of this at 100mg per along with 500 enanthate once a week for 12 weeks and NPP at 150 three times per week. by the way been looking at your videos on you tube and getting lots of good info. Thank you!

Well I tried it after all and it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. I shook substance for about 30 seconds and ran the bottle under a stream of hot water for about 30 seconds as well. I was hoping this would help unclog the crystals and make it easier to pass through a 23 gauge needle. Was a little hard to get through but it went into my glute and there was hardly any pip at all. Even today there really isn't much soreness. Im going to hit the other glute today and trade off each day. I plan on doing a 4 week cycle of this at 100mg per along with 500 enanthate once a week for 12 weeks and NPP at 150 three times per week. by the way been looking at your videos on you tube and getting lots of good info. Thank you!

Did you just say you injected crystals??

Did you just say you injected crystals??

Maybe the wrong word? There is separation in the solution that needs to be shaken up real well before you shoot it so it doesn't clog up the needle. Depending on the source and brand some of the test can be grainier then others. maybe crystals wasn't the right word?

Maybe the wrong word? There is separation in the solution that needs to be shaken up real well before you shoot it so it doesn't clog up the needle. Depending on the source and brand some of the test can be grainier then others. maybe crystals wasn't the right word?
You need to put in a pan of water near the boiling point for a few minutes to get it to resuspend. Running it under sink water isnt going to cut it

Day 4...….Wow feels like I got kicked in each ass cheek by a horse! This stuff doesn't hurt going in but by day two man I had a hard time sleeping last night. Going to try a lat shot today to give my gluts a rest. I have to say I am noticing strength gains already and I have only done 4 days at 100mg per day. I only want to be on this for 4 weeks until my enanthate kicks in. Not sure I am going to make it though. It really hurts like a bitch

I really don't understand why would anyone want to put them through all that pain but to each their own I guess...

Top Bottom