Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How to fix gynecomastia

erik79356

I have been off steroids for 2 years and I have been using some supplements ever since. My issue is my gynecomastia is flaring up again. Reading up online it seems to be estrogen rebound as the culprit
for someone who has my situation what kind of protocol would you recommend and is it safe to use steroids if I wanted to hop on a cycle going forward

You need to get bloodwork done before you do anything...

here is a strong anti gyno protocol for your reference

for your anti gyno protocol, its 12 weeks total... 8 weeks of letro and nolvadex followed by 4 weeks of aromasin... start week 1 of letro at 1.25 mg per day, then weeks 2 and 3 bump it to 1.75 mg per day, weeks 4,5,6 run it 2.5 mg per day, week 7 down to 1.75 and week 8, back to 1.25... run nolvadex 20 mg per day the entire 8 weeks, then follow that with 4 weeks or aromasin at 12.5 mg every other day...[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

You need to get bloodwork done sir! We need to see this to be sure of your problem as well as the severity or lack there of surrounding it

I have been off steroids for 2 years and I have been using some supplements ever since. My issue is my gynecomastia is flaring up again. Reading up online it seems to be estrogen rebound as the culprit
for someone who has my situation what kind of protocol would you recommend and is it safe to use steroids if I wanted to hop on a cycle going forward

to fix gyno you need to run anti gyno stack
https://www.evolutionary.org/forums...ionary-anti-gyno-treatement-v3-0-a-27728.html

try nolvadex with aromasin first before you use letrozole

How's the bodyfat?

Hopefully it is not too bad and if you use NOLVADEX and AROMASIN it should take care of it and if not take letrozole

Top Bottom