Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How are fit men supposed to marry grotesquely overweight women?

how many wives has Donald Trump had? you think they bonded with him or that they were gold diggers? isn't his wife like 30 years younger than him? i'm sure she had a 'bond' with him, give me a break. they get married cause the guy can provide a certain lifestyle, those east european women especially are the biggest gold diggers. I have dated 3 of them and they are complete liars and have no character.

yes they stay with them till they are 70+ cause they are waiting for their asses to die lol to collect their inheritance.. then they go find a young hard dude to fuck with. see Demi Moore as an example

Those ppl shouldn't marry. Why marry if you're just gunna plow the next girl who sits on your lap?

Stay single ftw

Those ppl shouldn't marry. Why marry if you're just gunna plow the next girl who sits on your lap?

Stay single ftw
believe it or not .. not all guys are after just pussy.. I am secure enough to say I love romance, i love feeling butterflies.. i love to wake up next to my best friend and partner everyday.. i love doing things with her etc.

believe it or not .. not all guys are after just pussy.. I am secure enough to say I love romance, i love feeling butterflies.. i love to wake up next to my best friend and partner everyday.. i love doing things with her etc.

You were referencing trump. So that is who I was referring to.

Stay single ftw

Staying single is a good idea. :artist:

Thank you for saying this. It's weird but when I meet a woman I really love, I don't have many sexual thoughts about her. Of course I'd have sex with her but I don't obsess over it.

we have an upcoming evo podcast with a dating guru coming on. he will be discussing all kinds of things from dating, to picking up chicks, to relationships, etc. that is one not to miss.
Msg me how to tune in

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

we have an upcoming evo podcast with a dating guru coming on. he will be discussing all kinds of things from dating, to picking up chicks, to relationships, etc. that is one not to miss.

Who is the next guest on your show?

Top Bottom