Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How are fit men supposed to marry grotesquely overweight women?

move to a place where women take care of themselves. you want to live in the sticks in middle america, then you will get fatter women. sorry but that is how it is. move to either coasts, women take care of themselves. lots of hot women in the northeast, FL, and west coast who are OBSESSED with fitness more than any man you will meet.
I live close to Boston, that east coast enough? Apparently not cuz there's still a bunch of fatties running around.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Yes, it sure goes both ways. It just seems to me based on nothing more than observation that women will overlook a man's physical flaws if he has money. I can overlook a woman's physical flaws to a certain extent if she's intelligent and cares for me. However for me there needs to be some sort of physical attraction. It seems to me that women are more after an emotional attraction.

You may be right to some extent, but I'm sure most women would rather have a healthy man to hold tight at night should they have the choice.

move to a place where women take care of themselves. you want to live in the sticks in middle america, then you will get fatter women. sorry but that is how it is. move to either coasts, women take care of themselves. lots of hot women in the northeast, FL, and west coast who are OBSESSED with fitness more than any man you will meet.

I live in the fattest metropolitan area of the country. My town is also known as the heroin capital of the country. We once had close to 30 heroin overdoses in a 4 hour time span. If people around here can't stay away from heroin or oxycontin then they aren't going to give a damn about fitness. I'm very seriously considering moving to the West coast, possibly Oregon to teach science in public schools, preferably at the high school level. I have a B.S. in geology I just need to get teaching credentials.

There are plenty of fish in the sea. The best place to meet females that have the same goals and interests as you IS at the exact place where you do those hobbies.

Approach females at the gym, grocery store, library etc. Just come off as a friendly guy and start a conversation.

You could always try online dating as well.

I've had my eye on a lady that's about my age at my gym. I don't know if she's single or not. I'm assuming women remove their ring in the weight room.
There's a younger lady and if I was younger I would be all over her. She looks feminine but competes in powerlifting. That means she trains like a man. I find it hot that she trains like I do but still remains feminine in appearance. Of course all of those squats means she has a very attractive buttocks!

I live in the fattest metropolitan area of the country. My town is also known as the heroin capital of the country. We once had close to 30 heroin overdoses in a 4 hour time span. If people around here can't stay away from heroin or oxycontin then they aren't going to give a damn about fitness. I'm very seriously considering moving to the West coast, possibly Oregon to teach science in public schools, preferably at the high school level. I have a B.S. in geology I just need to get teaching credentials.
there are way more fit people on the west coast but i should warn you that single men do outnumber women out west compared to the east coast cities. i wouldn't want to be a male in silicon valley, seattle, vegas or LA thats for sure.. has to do with the types of jobs in those cities. example in silicon valley it is all high tech jobs which attract men obviously, so you are naturally going to have a ton more single men for very little female

I live close to Boston, that east coast enough? Apparently not cuz there's still a bunch of fatties running around.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk
boston,NYC,philly,DC,ATL, MIA, all have a shit ton of single females compared to males.

as much as you are having trouble, there are going to be 5X more females with the same complaints in Boston. so consider yourself lucky, the odds are in your favor

14dirm1.jpg

Last edited:
I'm 36 and divorced now 7 years, so you can imagine what the dating pool looks like, but lack of available women my age is not even the issue. It all gets complicated because I'm also into younger women and only ones that are fit and beautiful and non-fat. Letting yourself get 20-30lbs over weight, not catching yourself on the way there, that really shows you have some internal issues that I might not want to deal with.

It gets really tough to live daily with standards and being uncompromising about them. The rewarding part really is when keeping to my standards works in my favor and I get a chance to date a girl 7-10years younger than me that also trains and/or models or something... Being single and just waiting it out really does pay off in the end, if you just stay patient and consistent.

Being tied up in one of those "better than being alone" relationships really just sucks because when the right opportunity does come, you are just not free to explore it. We all know that day, when that incredibly hot and interesting girl gave you the nod, the smile and/or the wink, but you can't go for it, you can't spark the conversation to get the number to take her out. Because you where right at the very same place with the "better than alone" ball and chain.

Better keep it single and free to mingle until you find yourself a girl that makes you not want to look at another woman again. Until you find the one that is so hot and treats you so fine that you want to keep that ass for a while... Even then, do not get married... Just don't ever fucking do it.

^^^ I like your mindset bro. so true. the last thing you want to do is be stuck in a shitty marriage or relationship. I see so many people cheating on their spouses, hell go on dating websites or those apps. half the people are married trying to have fun on the side. rather than cheat on your spouse like that just stay single and you can do what you want.

if you do find the perfect girl then marry her ass but make sure you get a prenup on both ends so you both can move on amicably and fairly

I do have to laugh though at GPS, golden pussy syndrome from chicks in their 30's and 40's who are highly educated, in great shape, and make big money. they all want to find a guy who makes more than what they make, is 6+ feet tall, in great shape, and the all around "Mr. Big" type of big wig. the sad news for them is guys like that who are 40-50 aren't into them, they will date way younger because they can. so those females end up bitching how they can't find a man.. lower your fucking standards and you will be able to! those are the WORST women to mess with because they are extremely high maintenance.

^^^ I like your mindset bro. so true. the last thing you want to do is be stuck in a shitty marriage or relationship. I see so many people cheating on their spouses,

In my early 30's before my rotator cuff tears forced me to stop training, I would at least once a month have a married woman from work try to hook up with me. I rejected all of them except one, and I deeply regret that having sex with her. I felt so much guilt almost as soon as I finished ejaculating. Two of the rejected women, I flat out asked them why they would risk their marriage to be with me for a night and they both said pretty much the same thing. My body did not look like their husband's body. These women were just looking to have sex with a guy that was reasonably fit. I didn't feel any attraction to most of these women so I simply told them that I couldn't be with them. All except for that one. That woman, I had sex with her despite being a guest at her wedding which was only 13 days prior to our hookup. Her marriage only lasted 2 years. It was sad. I saw her interact with that poor guy and she was mean to him. She would be verbally abusive and seemed to enjoy emasculating him publicly. Part of me thinks that she desired me because she knew that I wasn't the kind of man who would put up with her bullshit. Women can be odd creatures in many ways.

^^^ I saw that happen in the grocery store the other day

the man was holding the baby and the wife yelled at him and told him to get a cart. . so he is holding a baby in one arm and she expects him to move the cart with his other arm and follow her around the store while she shops. he had this look on his face like "yeah I'm whipped" .. imagine if a husband behaved like that, i would want to clock him for treating his wife like that.

as much as guys reading this will say 'yeah i would never let a girl treat me like that'.. problem is when you get married you are under contract and she knows it + when you have a kid you just signed up for 18 years of child support if she leaves your ass + whatever the kid costs you after that in insurance, college, his fuckups, etc. a good guy gets screwed in this.. a loser like my exes baby daddy didn't pay shit in child support and hasn't contributed shit to his college, but he gets away with that cause he has no money to go after.

so you better damn well make sure you marry the right person! I would rather die alone than marry the wrong person. my advice to every guy reading this is stay PATIENT. the right girl will come along, as you get older the amount of single women to men increases bigtime. so you will have your pick the longer you wait.. if you pull the trigger too young than you may come to regret it

I also briefly dated a married woman, I did not know she was married until i did my homework on her. her hubby wasn't taking care of business at home, it is that simple.. women need to feel wanted and close to their partners. it is a domino effect that cannot be reversed

Last edited:
Top Bottom