Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How fat do you get when bulking?

t-sama

Need a little advice here...

6 weeks into my cycle (400 test c/200 deca e/w - aifm for AI) - I am up 30 pounds. Cool! I am not bloated, so it's minimal water gain. I have been pounding the food (at least 4k per day) and it is 95% clean and no drinking (one cheat meal per week). Size and strength are through the roof, but I feel like f'ing Shamu. Waist is about 3 inches bigger. Gone is the 6 pack. I am at about 12% bf, so I am guessing somewhere between six and ten pounds of the 30 are fat. Is this what you experience?

How much weight gain is enough? How much of your gains are fat compared to muscle? I know you have to gain some fat to put on muscle, but my pants are starting to get tight!

I used to put on about 20 extra pounds. Now I use SesaPure/Glucorell and I only put on about 1/3 as much fat.

Ulter said:
I used to put on about 20 extra pounds. Now I use SesaPure/Glucorell and I only put on about 1/3 as much fat.
i absolutely love the sesapure and glucorell has definitely minimized my fat when bulking. love the shit

Try the seaspure (sp) I am on it now, just started cutting after gaining

15 lbs,

15 lbs for me is a lot, I am 5’5” and have been doing gear almost non stop for about 10 years.

If your up 30 lbs, you probably have 15 lbs of muscle that you want to keep,

Hence proper PCT, planning and post cycle cutting.

Don’t lose any of that muscle. It yours you own it, you did not rent it!

Solid advice, all! Thanks. I am going to try the sesapure.

solidspine said:
Try the seaspure (sp) I am on it now, just started cutting after gaining

15 lbs,

15 lbs for me is a lot, I am 5’5” and have been doing gear almost non stop for about 10 years.

If your up 30 lbs, you probably have 15 lbs of muscle that you want to keep,

Hence proper PCT, planning and post cycle cutting.

Don’t lose any of that muscle. It yours you own it, you did not rent it!

Top Bottom