Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How fast acting is 5mg of Halotestin?

kdtl61

I'm competing in 5 days then again in 12 days.
I'm currently at 4% body fat. I'm very hard from the winny and EQ. My question is will I see any effects from the Halo in such a short time? Meaning a harder look.
I know this drug is harsh so I will only take for two weeks max. What do you suggest I take for hardening only?
Thanks for your input.
kdtl61

Hello someone has got to have a clue about this question. 22 people have looked without a reply.
Someome please help.
Bump

You should definitely feel it within 3 days. It is an oral that is breaking down in your digestive tract so it is fast acting.

if you did 20-30mg per day it may help you for the second show. you need 20-30 days for the hardening effects to kick in.

It has been said that > 20 mg of Halo a day can cause it to aromitize and may defeat your purpose - i.e. hold some H20 at the worst possible time. However, this may be after an extended amount of usage...

Can anyone else help here? I'm going to go with 5mg am and 5mg pm for 12 dats. I don't think it will hurt my current look in anyway. I'm just not sure. So far since I left this thread i have taken 15 mg total .
Any other insight?
Bump

Top Bottom