Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How Exactly Does Deca Reduce Sust Pain? Cause Ttokkyo deca ain't really doing it...

F

Frackal

I switched last week from Organon yellow top nandrolone, 100mg/ml, 2 ml amps, to Ttokkyo 300mg/ml 10mg multidose.

Now, my ass is fucking killing me everytime I do a sust injection, my question is, how exactly does deca reduce the pain? Is it the oil it's suspended in? Or the actual deca itself? Because I'm using the same amount of deca, but obviously in less oil because ttokkyo's 3x more concentrated then Organon's Yellows.

I am injecting .75 cc's Ttokkyo deca, with 1cc of Karachi Sust 250 each time.

Usually the Deca dilutes the alcohol and prop in the sust, but I am not sure if Ttokkyo makes deca the way it is supposed to be made. I am sure the higher concentration has something to do with it.

i've had no pain with ttokkyo deca 300mg..been using it for 6 weeks...had a problen with soreness with ttookkyo sust and diluted it with lilly test cyp

Ttokkyo uses a higher alcohol concentration to get the deca concentration to be 300mg/ml. Generally the higher the concentration of any steroid in oil means a higher alcohol concentration.

I just started adding ttokkyo deca to my sust also. The pain is 10 times worse and is lasting much longer than sust alone.

Ttokkyo deca + TestCyp didn't hurt *much* at all. Don't try primo if you think this shit stings. BTW, loved the Ttokkyo deca -- stick with it!!

How fast are you injecting it BTW? I try to take 60 seconds for each Ml. As long as you've got a steady hand (no needle shake), this cuts down on the after effects (stinging) -- at least, it works for me.

:eek: I just ordered some of Ttokkyo Deca and sust... Was thinking of adding some deca to the sust not so sure now... ahhh hell this sucks now right before i inject I'm gonna freak :(

Top Bottom