x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

How early is too early?

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about How early is too early? within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: Just out of curiosity, in your opinion how young is too young to use AAS? -Dugie --------

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

How early is too early?

Just out of curiosity, in your opinion how young is too young to use AAS?

-Dugie
    --------

Amateur Bodybuilder NaturalOnlyAtBirth's Avatar

Re: How early is too early?

I'd have to say anyone younger than 21-22 has no place using steroids. And even 21-23 or 24 should be taking things very lightly.

Quote Quote posted by dugie65

-Dugie
    --------
    Dont listen to the next post, if you wanna be the next arnold I suggest you start at age 16! Follow his steps.

Arnold was naturally built and had amazing genetics. Dont think the same results would follow if u started at 16...

Arnold was naturally built and had amazing genetics. Dont think the same results would follow if u started at 16...
    I would have to agree, I know some guys that juice that are big but there bodies aren't even nice, disperportionate, they look like the Michelin tire man.

-Dugie
    --------

I think age is irrelevant here, and here's why.

I think the most important aspect of bodybuilding is diet, followed closely by training, and then a ways back, is supplements/gear. In my opinion, when you're diet / training is in check, and i mean dead on, then i would suggest that it's the user's opinion on when to start gear. Let's face it, all of us have a goal in mind. Some of us want to get huge, some of us just want to look good in front of a mirror. I think that if you research your ass off, nail diet and training, it should be at your option to use gear.

Besides, I hardly doubt 95% of today's athlete's that are using gear are even close to their genetic limit. So why do we use gear then? To make things grow a lot faster, because we are an impatient people.

My .02$,

Mike

Good Broly

I have a kid at my gym who is 19yrs old about 6'1 225 lbs. He has been traing HARD for about 4 yrs. He's strong as hell and has never done AAS. But he has pretty much maxed out on strength and size over the last 9-10 months. (He eats like an animal) He wants to start a cycle. I would say from a physique stand ponit it would be OK for him. However, he risks messing up his system for life at this age and that is not worth it. It is always a risk at any age to take AAS but the younger you are the more serious the risk. IMO wait until 22-23 yrs old.

Age is not the issue...........Intelligence is............I know a few +30 year olds that shouldn't be anywhere near AAS, for they are absolutely IGNORANT on the topic.....and then, there are a few sub 18 year old on this board that are nicely informed........just ask yourself, do I know the importance of diet, rest, fuel, and training? OK, do I know about the side effects, cycle lengths and history? AND most importantly, do I have proper knowledge of PCT and confidence to talk with my doctor at any given moment?

That's not true...Arnold was very thin all his life up to he discovered bodybuilding...He's an ectomorph naturally, and it's a known fact that ectomorphs, once they figure out how to pack on muscle, can build some of the most impressive physiques..... If you find some of Arnolds pics during his early years, you can see how thin he was....I use to have the link, I may be able to find it again!!

It all depends on your level of training. Let's put it this way, you wouldn't sign up for a Marathon if you haven't trained for it. In my opinion you have to train and develop a base before you do AAS. Although I didn't....that's why hindsight is 20/20 I guess.