Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How early is too early?

Mikus said:
I think age is irrelevant here, and here's why.

I think the most important aspect of bodybuilding is diet, followed closely by training, and then a ways back, is supplements/gear. In my opinion, when you're diet / training is in check, and i mean dead on, then i would suggest that it's the user's opinion on when to start gear. Let's face it, all of us have a goal in mind. Some of us want to get huge, some of us just want to look good in front of a mirror. I think that if you research your ass off, nail diet and training, it should be at your option to use gear.

Besides, I hardly doubt 95% of today's athlete's that are using gear are even close to their genetic limit. So why do we use gear then? To make things grow a lot faster, because we are an impatient people.

My .02$,

Mike

Most intelligent advice I've heard here!

wk 1-4 30mg dbol ed
wk 1-6 75mg tren ed
wk 1-10 500mg omna ew
wk 1-13 25mg nolva ed
wk 11-12 500i.u. hcg ed

AMGETR said:
wk 1-4 30mg dbol ed
wk 1-6 75mg tren ed
wk 1-10 500mg omna ew
wk 1-13 25mg nolva ed
wk 11-12 500i.u. hcg ed

Ha ha... thats not small bro.. you are over a gram. I have never done that much and I am 240 (9% bf). If thats your first attempt just run test at 500mgs a week max... in my opinion!

I added the dbol in there so that I can kickstart my cycle at a low dosage, and then cut it asoon as test kicks in. The tren is there because another user advised me on adding it to keep it leaner. Then hcg and nolva are simply for gyno and getting the testies back in order.

I felt Nolva was good enough. Should I run the nolva throughout till the end, and then add clomid at the end with the hcg along with the nolva? If so, at what doses?

Yeah, that does look a little heavy. I sure as hell wouldn't want to run tren in my first cycle. Tren is pretty harsh stuff. And Jurz1 is right, where is the Clomid? Why do we all hate clomid all of the sudden? It is the staple to all my PCTs.

Top Bottom