Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

how does this stack look?

toningme

I’m trying to build lots of muscle on my frame. I am currently 5’10’’ and 155 pounds, about 15% body fat and 25 years old. Tired of being skinny. My plan was EQ boldenone cause I heard that makes you eat a lot. 600Mg a week along with testosterone cypionate. Gonna use adex arimidex on hand and thinking of adding proviron too. What you think?

600mgs of EQ + 500mgs of test cyp is good add 25mgs of aromasin 50mgs of proviron with ostazol

I’m trying to build lots of muscle on my frame. I am currently 5’10’’ and 155 pounds, about 15% body fat and 25 years old. Tired of being skinny. My plan was EQ boldenone cause I heard that makes you eat a lot. 600Mg a week along with testosterone cypionate. Gonna use adex arimidex on hand and thinking of adding proviron too. What you think?

Too much for what sounds like a first cycle. You need to fix your diet and appetite.

you have zero business using steroids right now... you are still too young and should reconsider on this alone however there are other reasons... you could gain so much strength and size naturally without and PED, based on the stats you gave us... you are looking for a short cut that you dont actually want to take because it will ruin things for you down the line

What have you been doing for the last 8 years to build “muscle on your frame”?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Brother it’s not worth it to get started at this early of an age. It will all come in time, plus the eq and eating doesn’t happen to everyone. It doesn’t give me the hunger like I’ve read it does other people.

Top Bottom